Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

NCISA AGM

Forthcoming Norwich City Independant Supporters Association AGM.

Date: Monday 22nd September, 7.30pm.

Venue: The Business, The Jarrold Stand, Carrow Road.

After the business of the AGM a forum will take place at 8pm with members of the Board/Management team and or playing staff.

Further details will be announced at a later date when names are known.

Can anybody go Mr Tilson???

Who is turning up from our bunch of loveable clowns in the boardroom?

Could be an evening of comedy!!!

[quote user="Smudger"]Can anybody go Mr Tilson???

Could be an evening of comedy!!![/quote]Now why would you want to go to a Norwich City SUPPORTERS evening smudger?  Mandaric won''t be there! [*-)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Smudger"]Can anybody go Mr Tilson???

Could be an evening of comedy!!![/quote]Now why would you want to go to a Norwich City SUPPORTERS evening smudger?  Mandaric won''t be there! [*-)]

[/quote]

oh???

That''s a shame...

Of course Mandaric was also possible investment that was put off from looking at investingin Norwich too.

I may here you say thank god for that... but I reckon that Leicester will soon be by-passing us in the league table.

My money would be on them to rturn to the Prem quicker than us... as while we have Delia & Co here we have no chance!!!

The business of the AGM can only be held in the presence of NCISA members but there is nothing to stop you joining on the night.It £2 for one year,however in order to vote you must have been a member for 3 months.

If you do not wish to become a member you can attend the forum which commences at 8pm after the AGM.Entry to the forum is £2 for non members.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

The business of the AGM can only be held in the presence of NCISA members but there is nothing to stop you joining on the night.It £2 for one year,however in order to vote you must have been a member for 3 months.

If you do not wish to become a member you can attend the forum which commences at 8pm after the AGM.Entry to the forum is £2 for non members.

[/quote]

Did you enjoy your short reign as Chairman then Mr Tilson?

Jane,we gave a wish list to the Club(Neil DONCASTER)and we are entirely in their hands.We have to give 21 days notice of our AGM which has to be held by the end of September so our time scale was getting a bit tight.Therefore the priority was to set the date and obtain a venue.

As you are aware we sponsor Lee CLARK and also there are a married couple on the Board who are involved in the world of finance so i will leave you to quess who was top of our wishlist.As far as players are concerned,the list of candidates who NCISA have not had at a forum has become as long as a toilet roll in recent weeks so it is a case of watch this space.As soon as there is some news it will be released to the press and on this messageboard.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Jane,we gave a wish list to the Club(Neil DONCASTER)and we are entirely in their hands.We have to give 21 days notice of our AGM which has to be held by the end of September so our time scale was getting a bit tight.Therefore the priority was to set the date and obtain a venue.

As you are aware we sponsor Lee CLARK and also there are a married couple on the Board who are involved in the world of finance so i will leave you to quess who was top of our wishlist.As far as players are concerned,the list of candidates who NCISA have not had at a forum has become as long as a toilet roll in recent weeks so it is a case of watch this space.As soon as there is some news it will be released to the press and on this messageboard.

[/quote]

Looks like that married couple are now divorced from the board Tilly [:O]

Maybe you could get Truthsamas Bin Hidin[H] in his place [:^)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

Looks like that married couple are now divorced from the board Tilly [:O]

Maybe you could get Truthsamas Bin Hidin[H] in his place [:^)]

[/quote]

So thats why the Turners left they found out the had to meet PC Tilson

I for one am looking forward to it and will also be voting for a new chairman, one who concentrates on NCISA and stops embarrassing the Associations name in matters unrelated.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Smudger"]Can anybody go Mr Tilson???

[/quote]

oh???

That''s a shame...

Of course Mandaric was also possible investment that was put off from looking at investingin Norwich too.

I may here you say thank god for that... but I reckon that Leicester will soon be by-passing us in the league table.

My money would be on them to rturn to the Prem quicker than us... as while we have Delia & Co here we have no chance!!!

[/quote]

dont u mean "we will soon be swapping palces with Norwich next season" Smudger?

jas :)