Sign in to follow this  
Mighty Green and Yellow

Re: Birmingham

if we sign someone today then we MAY have a chance, if not.....i think there isnt going to be many happy people at carrow road come 4.45 tomorow.

We all need to get behind them tomorow!!!!!!!

[quote user="Mighty Green and Yellow"]So tommorow, what does everyone think the score will be against Birmingham and what do you think Delia will make of it if we lose? I reakon 1-1 With Lupoli scoring again[/quote]

0-3 without a signing

2-1 with a signing

[quote user="Be Smart "]

[quote user="Mighty Green and Yellow"]So tommorow, what does everyone think the score will be against Birmingham and what do you think Delia will make of it if we lose? I reakon 1-1 With Lupoli scoring again[/quote]

0-3 without a signing

2-1 with a signing

[/quote]

1-0 (Lupoli).Marshall to save the inevitable penalty!!!

2 - 0 Nrowich Lupoli hat-trick (one gets disallowed) I think being teh underdog, we will out class them and win, with croft and Wes rippign there defense apart

[quote user="Be Smart "]

0-3 without a signing

2-1 with a signing

[/quote]Some signing that would be not only would he score two debut goals without ever training with the squad before he''d also stop two from going in. Not even a signing like Crouch or Carew would make a difference like that and let''s face it we won''t get anyone in their standard.I reckon it''ll be 3-2. Hoolahoop comming on as a  sub and reacting to GR''s comments to the press to score one and set one up.Davo

0-0 draw having been 1-0 up at half time.

Deducted one goal for fielding to many loan players one underage from the under nines(Adams trained) as a big man up front!

([pi][<:o)] Its Friday)

[quote user="The Butler"]

0-0 draw having been 1-0 up at half time.

Deducted one goal for fielding to many loan players one underage from the under nines(Adams trained) as a big man up front!

([pi][<:o)] Its Friday)

[/quote]LMAO

We look too physically weak to overrun Birmingham.  I think they''ll be a good yardstick for us...a lesson in the type and stature of players needed to compete at this level.  Especially in the clinicism up front.  I can''t see us winning.

Based on results between us over the last few years there''s not going to be much in it. However, I can''t realistically see us getting 3 points and will do very well to get a draw (which IMO will not be good enough baring in mind our league position)

0-2 to Birmingham

[quote user="Leftfootdad"]

Based on results between us over the last few years there''s not going to be much in it. However, I can''t realistically see us getting 3 points and will do very well to get a draw (which IMO will not be good enough baring in mind our league position)

0-2 to Birmingham

[/quote]

Funny you should say that as my friends in Birmingham believe that the Norwich fans will be the advantage point, as yet they have only sold around 400 tickets, so come on Yellows pump up the volume