Sign in to follow this  
Mighty Green and Yellow

Re: Glenn Roeder

What would you do, if you woke up one day and you got out of bed, looked in the mirror and overnight you had transformed into Glenn Roeder. You stood back in horror, ran downstairs and sitting in the living room watching TV was Lee Clark?

[quote user="Mighty Green and Yellow"]What would you do, if you woke up one day and you got out of bed, looked in the mirror and overnight you had transformed into Glenn Roeder. You stood back in horror, ran downstairs and sitting in the living room watching TV was Lee Clark?[/quote]

i would say hi lee

[quote user="Mighty Green and Yellow"]What would you do, if you woke up one day and you got out of bed, looked in the mirror and overnight you had transformed into Glenn Roeder. You stood back in horror, ran downstairs and sitting in the living room watching TV was Lee Clark?[/quote]I''d ask if he fancied a game of Guitar Hero...

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]I would say, put the kettle on theres a good chap.[/quote]I''d go one further and ask for a bacon sarnie :)Davo

[quote user="Mighty Green and Yellow"]Poor old Glenn Roeder, I lie in bed at night and worry about him![/quote]"Worrying"... is that what you kids are calling it these days eh?

[quote user="Mighty Green and Yellow"]What would you do, if you woke up one day and you got out of bed, looked in the mirror and overnight you had transformed into Glenn Roeder. You stood back in horror, ran downstairs and sitting in the living room watching TV was Lee Clark?[/quote]Are you suggesting they are a ''couple''?

[quote user="Davo"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]I would say, put the kettle on theres a good chap.[/quote]

I''d go one further and ask for a bacon sarnie :)

Davo
[/quote]

Cor lovely, bacon butty with ketchup or brown sauce...........get cooking Lee lol

[quote user="Mighty Green and Yellow"]What would you do, if you woke up one day and you got out of bed, looked in the mirror and overnight you had transformed into Glenn Roeder. You stood back in horror, ran downstairs and sitting in the living room watching TV was Lee Clark?[/quote]

I would say you''re smoking far too much crack cocaine M.G.Y!

(ps. this is a joke and i''m not implying you or anyone else on here are drug addicts)

(p.p.s Drugs are bad! okay!)

I think I would throw myself down the stairs opposed to run.

I''d start doing my job and buy a decent striker.

Then i''d write up my team sheet for Saturday, and put people in their preferred positions.

Then i''d stop making stupid comments to the press.

And then i''d get Clark to cook brekkie.

[quote]

I''d start doing my job and buy a decent striker.

Then i''d write up my team sheet for Saturday, and put people in their preferred positions.

Then i''d stop making stupid comments to the press.

And then i''d get Clark to cook brekkie.

[/quote]

There''s no way you''d do all that before brekkie, you''d pace yourself, or what would you do after brekkie ?