Sign in to follow this  
we8wba

YES!!!

Rosenborg won easily means we wont sign iversen and will sign someone better (hopefully) best thing to happen to us. we need youthful striker in not a player who wont be here in 18months time

izalee mcleod?

john stead?

james brown?

danny webber?

come on sign one of these

I would of liked to see Iverson here, he is scoring for fun, he is only 31-32 and he has years in him look at Dion. He would be a great signing for us and someone that will bring life back the the doubters(spelling)

Billy you say you want young players coming through, Dion was not young and look how he did... we need a man with experience up front, Lupoli and Koroma are still somewhat unexperienced, Koroma especially. Cureton is hitting everything apart from form, leaving us with no established strikers, we need someone like iversen

[quote user="billy bunter"]

Rosenborg won easily means we wont sign iversen and will sign someone better (hopefully) best thing to happen to us. we need youthful striker in not a player who wont be here in 18months time

izalee mcleod?

john stead?

james brown?

danny webber?

come on sign one of these

[/quote]

you really are avin a giraffe arent you? 3 of them are crap!

jas :)

[quote user="Elliot Osumuzio"]James Brown is dead, plus he''s more of a singer than a footballer...
[/quote]

I''m sure you''re the first to have made that joke. All we need now is someone to say "I feel good" and we''ve got a full house.

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"]

[quote user="Elliot Osumuzio"]James Brown is dead, plus he''s more of a singer than a footballer...[/quote]

I''m sure you''re the first to have made that joke. All we need now is someone to say "I feel good" and we''ve got a full house.

[/quote]I know I''m hilarious.[:$]