Sign in to follow this  
Cantley

The new corner stand

I went to see work-in-progress yesterday, and they''ve started putting up the steel framework. It''s now clear that the infill stand will meet the River End stand at both lower and upper tiers, presumably meaning that the line of "executive box" type windows will continue round to the Jarrold stand. Nice!

I saw that as well and it least now something is going up. I think they''ve only got 4 months before the lower tier is open but they will probably need to get a move on to get that done unless they''ve got a trick up their sleeves to do it quickly. The stadium and corner will look much smarter and neater when done with only the Jarrold/ Barclay to go with the proposed hotel and at least we won''t have to walk a little further round the building site when completed we can just walk across the corner exterior.

It doesn''t half stick out a long way compared to the River End though! Can''t wait to see it completed, will contain the atmosphere a bit better! Hopefully we will have some sort of construction going on in between the Barclay and the South stands to just finish it off! And of course, the second tier on the City Stand... Sounds pretty cheap to me! lol

Excellent. That''ll look really good once it''s finished. I had hoped they would link up because other wise thought it would look a bit mismatched! Looking foward to seeing it tonight. Cheers for the update fool.

Keep the faith