Sign in to follow this  
we8wba

Come Tuesday............

Roeder should be sacked if we unable to find adequate signings. regardless of "how much he got" there are/were players out there avaialble

morrison free, rasiak loan, hasselbaink free, bothroyd 100k thats 4 names i drawn up in 15secs.

[quote user="billy bunter"]

Roeder should be sacked if we unable to find adequate signings. regardless of "how much he got" there are/were players out there avaialble

morrison free, rasiak loan, hasselbaink free, bothroyd 100k thats 4 names i drawn up in 15secs.

[/quote]morrison NO jfh NO bothroyd NO ...rasiak would have been a good signing...but maybe GR just doesnt fancy him(no puns please)

I think everyone must consider - any striker like Morrison or Bothroyd would have settled the nerves, but would have ended up being a mistake.

We need someone to fit the scheme of things at Norwich, someone to fit in with our style of play and someone who truly wants to be part of the club. Maybe all these names people are hurling around would have said no to us even had we gone in for them.

[/quote]

Billy, Billy, Billy.  Just when I was starting to think there was hope for you, you manage to come up with yet another ridiculous statement. Let''s just sack everyone shall we?  We don''t want adequate.  The fans don''t, Roeder definitely doesn''t and I certainly don''t, do you?  GR wants good, not adequate. Yes there were plenty of adequate signings out there, that''s why they''re not here.  The one''s that were any good at all have gone to clubs that could afford more money.  So let''s not start scare mongering and panicking and calling for heads to roll, it''s the end of the tranfer window, not the world!!

What''s the saying, a good workman never blames his tools?  Well IMO I don''t think GR can be totally to blame for this situation, you can''t go into a shop with £25.00 and buy £100.00 worth of goods and expect only to hand over the little money you have at the till.  You cut your cloth accordingly.

I feel, and I may be wrong, that the board have somewhat tied his hands.  You cannot get blood from a stone after all.

The other scenario is that the board have said we will back you 100%, then they have realised the cupboard was quite simply bare.

Or, GR isn''t the good manager we had hoped for, he won''t pay the going rate and has put his eggs in one basket and ran out of time.

[quote user="IncH_HigH"] That was a bloody quick afternoon out. Didn''t they like you at the seaside either.[/quote]

won nintendo wii at arcade so not carrying that around all day

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

What''s the saying, a good workman never blames his tools?  Well IMO I don''t think GR can be totally to blame for this situation, you can''t go into a shop with £25.00 and buy £100.00 worth of goods and expect only to hand over the little money you have at the till.  You cut your cloth accordingly.

I feel, and I may be wrong, that the board have somewhat tied his hands.  You cannot get blood from a stone after all.

The other scenario is that the board have said we will back you 100%, then they have realised the cupboard was quite simply bare.

Or, GR isn''t the good manager we had hoped for, he won''t pay the going rate and has put his eggs in one basket and ran out of time.

[/quote]

Very poetic and philosophical of you, good sire. Bravo [:)]

[/quote]lets draw up four names in 15 seconds for you... idot, tw@, to55er, binner

[quote user="bristol_canary"][quote user="billy bunter"]

[/quote]

lets draw up four names in 15 seconds for you... idot, tw@, to55er, binner
[/quote]

like it

[/quote]

I really can''t see roeder being sacked if he hasn''t been given the funds to secure a target man! I personally don''t believe we need on just some time to gel, and when bell''s back then play one up front and 5 across the middle let Hoolahan have the role just behind the front man.

Pretty bloody stupid statement really tho that he will be sacked

[/quote]

Oh will this be your view if we bag a couple against birmingham and get 3 points doubt it you will be back on the lets get behind roeder bandwagon, muppet

[/quote]I can''t remember the last manager who made adequate signings - probably Worthington, and even some of his were bizarre... for every Dean Ashton there was a Mathias Jonson.

[/quote]

No, you are very wrong in my opinion, GR is our very best chance of  doing anything at all this year. Remember last October? If GR had not turned up we would be in Div 1 this year. Blame the people who are supposed to be supplying a decent transfer kitty by all means, but it isn''t GR''s fault. With the pathetic measly pittance at his disposal he has managed to bring in better players than just about anyone else would have managed. I think his problem is probably that he cannot compromise his standards to bring in a donkey up front, and the money he''s got to spend will only buy a donkey. The worst nightmare would be that GR walks away.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="billy bunter"]

[/quote]I can''t remember the last manager who made adequate signings - probably Worthington, and even some of his were bizarre... for every Dean Ashton there was a Mathias Jonson.[/quote]

Odd statement- I wish we still had Jonson. Then again I think Ashton is an over-rated pri*k who has no pace and is out of position 90% of the time.

[quote user="thecanaryfan"]Seems that Riordan is available again. He''d do ok.[/quote]

But wasn''t he one of Grants targets? can''t see G R going in for him, I say Howard or Bishop, or even How about Amiobe again Oh christ no not again, reading between the lines of his bit in the evening news we will get one in on Loan.  

Billy surely you''re intelligent enough (or perhaps not) to understand there is much more expense to a transfer than just a transfer fee???

Morrison Free (But Probably demanded £500k signing on fee plus £20k a week salary, goal bonus, agents cut etc. etc.) and he probably demanded a stupid sell on clause that is triggered if a club makes a cr*p offer (a la Earnshaw!)

I know a guy who''s friends with Denilson, the Arsenal midfielder. He came over from Brazil a few years ago and as an 17/18 year old he was given £600k signing on fee to be paid over three years and within 18 months his salary went form £10k per week to £35k per week so IT REALLY ISN''T JUST ABOUT THR TRANSFER FEE!!