Sign in to follow this  
bgumble

no more fortress carrow road

sad to say every team who comes to carrow road now think they can win where as four years ago it was a fortress how times change.

In the Worthy years Carrow Road was formidable for teams to come too.

Team was strong and confident, crowd fully behind the team.

not now...

Carrow Road is also being made available to local teams to come and hack the living be-jasus out of our pros! So ANYONE can now play on the hallowed turf!

Yeah team not quite right which the crowd can sense which produces the poor atmosphere we had at the Blackpool game, the poorest atmosphere at the opening home game at Carrow road I''ve heard for a long time. Blackpool were a very poor team and nearly came away with 3 pts which says it all really!

The crowds reaction at the Blackpool game to me is the biggest indicator of what the fans are thinking about the team. There were some who were trying to be positive but we all know somethings not right!

[quote user="scott"]

Yeah team not quite right which the crowd can sense which produces the poor atmosphere we had at the Blackpool game, the poorest atmosphere at the opening home game at Carrow road I''ve heard for a long time. Blackpool were a very poor team and nearly came away with 3 pts which says it all really!

The crowds reaction at the Blackpool game to me is the biggest indicator of what the fans are thinking about the team. There were some who were trying to be positive but we all know somethings not right!

[/quote]

Says it all really if you think about it.  The reason CR was a fortress for so long is because of the fans.  Is it any wonder teams don''t mind coming here anymore when it''s more like a bloody church than a fortress! The last game of last season was amazing,, I couldn''t talk for days, so what happened between then and Blackpool?? 

If the fans are negative and don''t get behind the team then what do you think the team are going to feel like?  Too many people are more interested in slagging everyone off, i.e. Board, Delia, Roeder etc etc and NOT getting behind their team.  And boy did it show against Blackpool.

If you all want to do something about it, then LET''S HEAR YOU THIS AFTERNOON