Sign in to follow this  
alex_ncfc

Bergkamp

has gone and ruined my prediction! While I don''t like predicting a Norwich defeat, and hate seeing us lose more so, as I knew the game was coming to an end, around 92 minutes, I selfishly thought that some good would come out of it - my 3-1 prediction could move me up the prediction league! Cue Bergkamp! Did anyone else suffer a similar fate?

Also, changing the subject, we''ve just lost by the biggest margin since Nottingham Forest a year ago. An uninteresting fact but shows how far we have come in that time.

Well I''m ashamed to admit that I predicted that we would lose 4 - 1 with Hucks scoring our goal and moving up the prediction league has given me no pleasure whatsoever.

Yeah Alex I think I suffered the same fate. Having changed from a 2-0 Arsenal win to a 3-1 win earlier in the week, then up popped Mr Bergkamp to ruin it all. Just to make matters worse Poll blows up after he''s scored!!!

Well done Angel, I was rubbish as usual, said we would win 2-1. Better get some real glasses and get rid of the yellow and green ones!