Sign in to follow this  
ellis206

Danny Haynes, Woman beater!

Bring me my deliafibberalator Nutty this message board is on its last legs [;)]I give it ten minutes before Arthur (or Nazi Stalin Mugabe Racist Arthur Pigeon Molester Whittle, I presume the mods will allow that [:O]) turns up and this thread and the other one I''ve started get deleted.Ridiculous.

[quote user="Shack Attack"]Bring me my deliafibberalator Nutty this message board is on its last legs [;)]

I give it ten minutes before Arthur (or Nazi Stalin Mugabe Racist Arthur Pigeon Molester Whittle, I presume the mods will allow that [:O]) turns up and this thread and the other one I''ve started get deleted.

Ridiculous.
[/quote]

You should be careful what you wish for, white man.

[quote user="Thirst Wizard"]Has he been found guilty already? Jeez that was quick, quicker in fact than Nazi Germany[:P]
[/quote]

Who cares if he is actually guilty?[:)]

[quote user="Big Ginge"]Webteam - Care to explain the deliar censoring?[/quote]

What censoring, have I misssed something?

Back to Danny Haynes, lets not judge him until  we know the facts plus innocent until proven guilty.

CA you cant say D E L I A R (as a complete word) without it coming out as Delia... seems like someone at the football club has thrown a bit of a strop after "Queen Delia" was proved top be a bit of a fibber after the Cullum hoo har...

"I dont want any money for the club, any who invests in the playing side can have this club for nothing".... said publically if i remember rightly.

jas :)

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

The fact that you cannot add an r on to the end of Delia. How many other words are censored. Oddly enough racist and swear words are allowed.

[quote user="Big Ginge"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

The fact that you cannot add an r on to the end of Delia. How many other words are censored. Oddly enough racist and swear words are allowed.

[/quote]

because they dont upset Delia

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

CA you cant say D E L I A R (as a complete word) without it coming out as Delia... seems like someone at the football club has thrown a bit of a strop after "Queen Delia" was proved top be a bit of a fibber after the Cullum hoo har...

"I dont want any money for the club, any who invests in the playing side can have this club for nothing".... said publically if i remember rightly.

[/quote]

Thanks Jas [:)] Didnt realise they had word censors on here other than naughty swear words maybe [:)]

Deliar - De liar testing testing  1 2 3

P.S. You''re right it does come out as Delia [:)] Thats funny!

[quote user="ForeverYellow"]

He beat a woman up

[/quote]

I''d be carefull his solicitor might be watching!

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Why worry about Haynes 2 bit solicitor if we don''t worry about Delia''s.

[/quote]Deliar''s was obviously good (watch my original spelling of De-li - ar come up as delia for an example [:D])

[quote user="thecanaryfan"]I cant find any proof to suggest this is true? [:(][/quote]it was on ssn!