Sign in to follow this  
ellis206

Danny Haynes, Woman beater!

Just heard on Skysports new that Danny Haynes has been arrested on suspicion of beating up a woman in Suffolk, the woman had cuts and bruises around her face. Hopefully the club will release him and we''ll never have to play against the little tw@ again!

[quote user="ellis206"]Just heard on Skysports new that Danny Haynes has been arrested on suspicion of beating up a woman in Suffolk, the woman had cuts and bruises around her face. Hopefully the club will release him and we''ll never have to play against the little tw@ again!
[/quote]

Presumably his sister refused to sleep with him.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="ellis206"]Just heard on Skysports new that Danny Haynes has been arrested on suspicion of beating up a woman in Suffolk, the woman had cuts and bruises around her face. Hopefully the club will release him and we''ll never have to play against the little tw@ again!
[/quote]

Presumably his sister refused to sleep with him.

[/quote]funniest thing ive seen all day...rotflmfao

still.. look on the bright side.. at least he cant score against us now!

Stupid Scummer! if he does play against us lets give him exactly what he deserves!

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

still.. look on the bright side.. at least he cant score against us now!

Stupid Scummer! if he does play against us lets give him exactly what he deserves!

jas :)

[/quote]his siter is his mother his father is his brother they shag/beat one another danny haynes is binner scum(adams family tune)

lowest of the low...dirty binner scum

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]C.T - spread the word! Soon as the Norwich Ipswich game comes around we need everyone signing it :)[/quote]

I''m gonna put it into a thread of its own then bump it up every day[:D] Needs a bit of expansion though....

Danny Haynes equals= DIRTY IPSWICH SCUM

my oh my danny haynes...my oh my dannt haynes...he beats woman up...ipsh*t will never win the cup...he is a binner a scummer danny danny haynes(my oh my delila tune)

[/quote]

That is just below knifing your partner as an ex NCFC star recently did.

Wasn''t it only a short while ago that one of our ex-players and member of the Club''s backroom staff was within a fraction of being indicted for murder?Given that no one here knows the full facts, I would suggest that a sense of proportion and fair play would be appropriate at this stage, not whooping up glee,

[quote user="On The Roeder To Something"]

[/quote]

That is just below knifing your partner as an ex NCFC star recently did.

[/quote]

hence being on the word EX

[quote user="Bernard Futter"]Wasn''t it only a short while ago that one of our ex-players and member of the Club''s backroom staff was within a fraction of being indicted for murder?
Given that no one here knows the full facts, I would suggest that a sense of proportion and fair play would be appropriate at this stage, not whooping up glee,
[/quote]

shutup killjoy

[quote user="Bernard Futter"]Wasn''t it only a short while ago that one of our ex-players and member of the Club''s backroom staff was within a fraction of being indicted for murder?Given that no one here knows the full facts, I would suggest that a sense of proportion and fair play would be appropriate at this stage, not whooping up glee, [/quote]On the contrary - I''ve sent Mrs Chops out to gather wood and straw, and am going to make a stake later to which we can tie him.

[quote user="National express super guard "]haynes, uh good god yeah, what he is good for, beating up scum women (to the tune of war [what is it good for]
made me laugh, and you could almost see simon thomas loving it. bet he fought vicky gormersall (sp) for that story
[/quote]

Well done mate [Y] much better than my effort

[quote user="Bernard Futter"]Given that no one here knows the full facts, I would suggest that a sense of proportion and fair play would be appropriate at this stage, not whooping up glee, [/quote]Now now Bernard we''ll have none of your logic here.He''s clearly guilty because he plays for them.BURN HIM AND BURN DELIAR!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!112!!! [:P]

You''re kidding me.I''m sure I just typed Deliar (in a satirical sense obviously [:D]) but it came out as Delia.Now it could have just been my fat fingers but I''m going to risk ridicule and see if it is.

Can you imagine one of our players being questioned about something like this?

There would be a bigger contingent of town fans on here than there are now!

I suggest an invasion on twtd......

To the tune of Man Eater - Hall and Oates

"WOAH HERE HE COMES.........WATCH OUT LOVE HE''LL BEAT YOU UP..........WOAH HERE HE COMES.......................

DANNY HAYNES"

Sh*t it does.Try typing D e l i a r (without the spaces obviously) and see what happens.It''s not big or clever I''ll grant you but surely it doesn''t need censoring?I think I might start another thread on this [^o)]

[quote user="Shack Attack"]You''re kidding me.I''m sure I just typed Deliar (in a satirical sense obviously [:D]) but it came out as Delia.Now it could have just been my fat fingers but I''m going to risk ridicule and see if it is.[/quote]I was going to ask what the heck you''re on about but I see now. How odd...?So now you can''t put an ''r'' on the end of Delia. How ridiculous.

Now Shack...

Instead of typing Deliar you should type delifibber [:O]

It gets through because it''s mistaken for one of those heart start thingys[Y]

Nuttyliar and Shackliar are ok though ...

I think [:S]

No worries Graham.I''ve never been a huge ''anti-boardist'' but stuff like this pushes me closer and closer.It''s f*cking embarrassing and Archant should be ashamed of themselves.