Sign in to follow this  
Bovril

The Money avaliable for the final piece of the jigsaw

Going by GR''s latests comments there is no way we have £1million in the kity to spend, by the sounds of things we have between 500-750k, though expect it to be near the lower, can we really get helguson with that amount?

[quote user="The Lord"]Going by GR''s latests comments there is no way we have £1million in the kity to spend, by the sounds of things we have between 500-750k, though expect it to be near the lower, can we really get helguson with that amount?
[/quote]

I would imagine Bolton would want around £1m for him. Why has all the Helguson talk resurfaced again? Something in the press?

Cheers GH, it looks proper good does that. Why doesnt everyone have this sig? Oh yeah, I remeber, becasue half the posters on dont like disharmony. We are a family club I suppose.

All those who want Delia out please add this as your sig.

It aint gonna happen! There aint gonna be any biz before the deadline, and his pr comment in todays paper is to make sure the fans today,are in good spirit,to help club.....If we went to todays game thinking there aint gonna be anyone in until a loan can be done,then the fans atitude at the game, would be different,especially if we went 1 down