[quote user="lincoln canary"]only a matter of time before we go 2-1down. were playing awful now![/quote]

............................................ how much longer do we have wait for that 2nd Birmingham goal??   [:D]

Pleased with 1-1 and good performance against best side in the division.

[quote user="lincoln canary"]only a matter of time before we go 2-1down. were playing awful now![/quote]

How do you know that? Where you there...?

Not their = not able to construct a decent opinion on the game. Try going to a game, then cast your opinion. People may take note then.

[quote user="lincoln canary"]well i was nearly right sounded like a howler from mcsheffrey and phillips. yeah got to be happy, would have taken a point before the game. but same problem we barely had a decent effort on goal in the entire game[/quote]

hardly a howler from mcsheffery he played phillips in well, dont talk unless you know what happened

[quote user="haynes~hater"]

[quote user="lincoln canary"]well i was nearly right sounded like a howler from mcsheffrey and phillips. yeah got to be happy, would have taken a point before the game. but same problem we barely had a decent effort on goal in the entire game[/quote]

hardly a howler from mcsheffery he played phillips in well, dont talk unless you know what happened

i''ll say what the f*ck i like! its a board for opinions, meaning there is no right or wrong. get of your high chair

Leave Lincoln canary alone you bullies.

He wanted us to lose and posted too early and probably feels a complete tw@t now. So what that he was guessing how the game was going from the little updates on sky and making the rest up as he went along.

We all know you can read a game from those nice updates on sky sports centre. You nothing but big bad bullies.