Sign in to follow this  
TheCardinal

Did anybody hear Neil Doncaster prior to the game yesterday on Radio Norfolk?

My pre-match routine usually includes listening to Radio Norfolk around 2.10pm to hear the team line up. Yesterday I also listened to Chris Gorham interviewing Neil Doncaster. When asked about Steffen Iversen, he said (after towing the party line and saying we can''t comment on individual deals) "don''t believe everything you read in the papers" and seemed to further insinuate that the Iversen deal isn''t quite as dead as seems.

Anyone else hear that?

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"]

My pre-match routine usually includes listening to Radio Norfolk around 2.10pm to hear the team line up. Yesterday I also listened to Chris Gorham interviewing Neil Doncaster. When asked about Steffen Iversen, he said (after towing the party line and saying we can''t comment on individual deals) "don''t believe everything you read in the papers" and seemed to further insinuate that the Iversen deal isn''t quite as dead as seems.

Anyone else hear that?

[/quote]no...but thats very interesting....we will have to wait and see...heres hoping(everything crossed)

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"]

Anyone else hear that?

[/quote]no...but thats very interesting....we will have to wait and see...heres hoping(everything crossed)[/quote]

Seems to me that they are willing a deal with Wolves today to spure things on, we all live in hope, but perhaps he will use the cash to buy Kennedy, I could live with that one    

He likes saying that a lot though. Admittedly the "don''t believe what you read in the papers" line hasn''t been in his repertoire lately, but he likes using it. In any case, I believe he''s referring to reports that we don''t have the money to finance the move. Reliable sources on here (and Roeder himself) suggest that isn''t the problem. But there is still a problem, and that''s prising him away from Rosenborg''s cold dead hands.