Sign in to follow this  
gissing canary

Surely Chadwick and Lappin have to go by Monday?

Post if fairly clear really, with Wes and Patty on the left, and Crofty, Bell and it seems even Patty preferred on the left, surely those 2 have to go, to raise funds to buy 2 strikers, and/or making Lupoli and Kennedys loans permanent that way if we get any injuries Glenn can do what he loves best and get more loans!

[quote user="gissing canary"]Post if fairly clear really, with Wes and Patty on the left, and Crofty, Bell and it seems even Patty preferred on the left, surely those 2 have to go, to raise funds to buy 2 strikers, and/or making Lupoli and Kennedys loans permanent that way if we get any injuries Glenn can do what he loves best and get more loans!

[/quote]if there''s no takers, reckon we''ll see this pair loaned out...

[quote user="always shit on the old blue and white"]chadwick is better than croft

[/quote]

Is hard to call, they both offer different things. Personally I think Chadwick is a better all rounder but Croft on his day can be truly awsome. Wouldnt like to see either of them leave.

Bloody hell, the post title made me suddenly remember that we still have these guys on the books! I know Lappin is heavily out of favour but where''s Chadwick got to? Would rather see him than Croft - that is, if he isn''t injured again?

I agree, can''t see why Chadwick has fallen out of favour. I''ve got a lot of time for Crofty, but have to admit Chadwick has played at least as well when he had a chance last season.

[quote user="thecanaryfan"]

[quote user="always shit on the old blue and white"]chadwick is better than croft[/quote]

Is hard to call, they both offer different things. Personally I think Chadwick is a better all rounder but Croft on his day can be truly awsome. Wouldnt like to see either of them leave.

[/quote]By doing what, exactly? It really doesn''t matter how fast you run on how yellow your boots are if all you do is shank it in to the river every time you try and cross it. As far as I can see the only advantage that Croft has over Chadwick is that Croft is available every week. But then, I am available every week.