Sign in to follow this  
H4H

Pink shirt in the Lower Barclay

Does anyone know him.... He got what he diserved this afternoon, f****g funny!!!! Felt more sorry for his mate sitting next to him!!

[quote user="Kolin Kob"]what happened?[/quote]

B''ham fans singled him out for some abuse, which was about as vocal as they got all afternoon! Wearing a pink shirt to football = not the most advisable fashion choice..

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

B''ham fans singled him out for some abuse, which was about as vocal as they got all afternoon! Wearing a pink shirt to football = not the most advisable fashion choice..

[/quote]better than dressing up as a fairy!!!

There was a guy at Coventry wearing a pink shirt, giving plenty of verbal to the home fans. He was towards the back of the stand. The stewards came over to ask him to calm it down. Perhaps it was the game person.

I know a guy who sat in Lower Barclay, Block E i think, always used to wear a pink t shirt to home games, and was damn proud of it, but this is going 2 seasons back!

So not sure if it is the same guy, but most likely is, he goes to the club I play pool at regularly :P

Well in Victorian times it was blue for a girl and pink for a boy........... Pathetic in this day and age if you cannot wear what you like, when you like, where you like isn''t it? 

[quote]Pathetic in this day and age if you cannot wear what you like, when you like, where you like isn''t it?[/quote]

Not really - if one looks like a c**t one deserves to be told so. The same if one is obese they deserve to be called fatso etc.

[quote user="shyster"][quote]Pathetic in this day and age if you cannot wear what you like, when you like, where you like isn''t it?[/quote]

Not really - if one looks like a c**t one deserves to be told so. The same if one is obese they deserve to be called fatso etc.
[/quote]

What if one sounds like a c***?

[quote user="Bobert"]Well in Victorian times it was blue for a girl and pink for a boy........... Pathetic in this day and age if you cannot wear what you like, when you like, where you like isn''t it? [/quote]

Yes you are right, utterly disgraceful lets be the first club to promote

“Kick sartorial bullying out of football”

Hey we could even get Tony Powell over to kick start the whole campaign

He was a complete winker away to Coventry aswell. He will get his face smashed in by away supporters at some point if he continues to act like that.

And while I believe no one deserves to be exposed to that type of violence, I think it will happen to him if continues to behave like a complete tit.

I actually feel ashamed that such a mouthy uneducated idiot attends games, and furthermore travels to away matches to continue to spout his crap.

If you''re reading this Mr Pink shirt, do one.

[quote user="shyster"][quote]Pathetic in this day and age if you cannot wear what you like, when you like, where you like isn''t it?[/quote]

[/quote]

I hate you Shyster. [:D]

[/quote]

This sounds like fun ( not ) ..........the guy with one leg, '' Hoppy '', the deaf child, '' Luggy '', the girl with big teeth, '' Goofy '' and so on and so on......oh dear.

Should knock spots off the '' Last one to reply '' thread for number of posts though........

[/quote]

Shyster, you have made my day.. LOL!!!!

The bloke in the pink shirt sits approx 10 rows in front of me. Me & all the people who sit around me refer to him as ''pissed bloke'' & we have done so for the past few seasons. He is never sober at the matches! Oh & he sits close to ''Russell Grant''!! Anyone spotted him?

[/quote]

I heard them singing "Does your boyfriend know you''re here?", but I didn''t realise why!

[quote user="Iwan is God"]

[/quote]

Shyster, you have made my day.. LOL!!!!

The bloke in the pink shirt sits approx 10 rows in front of me. Me & all the people who sit around me refer to him as ''pissed bloke'' & we have done so for the past few seasons. He is never sober at the matches! Oh & he sits close to ''Russell Grant''!! Anyone spotted him?

[/quote]

Wow how did you think of that!

Okay, i buy french connection,or ben sherman shirts for clubbing,and have just goy a light pink full sleeve thin blue stripes, benny shirt and was gonna wear it next week!  So as the fashion cops are on here, should i donate to local charity shop? 

Maybe it wasnt the guy I thought, although he did used to give back some banter aswell, he is a good guy.

[/quote]

So a bloke wears a pink shirt, just means he''s secure with his sexuality, don''t see what the big deal is personally.

[quote user="Oli"]Becasue he was being a c*ck!![/quote]

Oli with all due respect wearing a pink shirt doesn''t make you a cock.  FFS we all post on a board that is pink called the Pink-Un, it doesn''t mean we are all gay, or cocks.

but he was being a cock, he would still have been a cock if he was wearing a blue, ornage, green, purple or black shirt!!!

weareyellows49 was it you.....

[quote user="Oli"]

but he was being a cock, he would still have been a cock if he was wearing a blue, ornage, green, purple or black shirt!!!

[/quote]

lol hardly seeing as I''m a woman, are you sure it wasn''t you?

he sits in the row in front of me and just doesn''t look to be any sort of a trouble maker, in fact his face matched his shirt when he stood up while they were chanting. As for the Russell Grant-esque character, well he''s a weird chap, seems to be a running theme that he tries to start 4/5 chants a game to which no one joins in...Also during the prolonged chant of Roeder''s Green Army he kept on trying to change it to Delia''s. For some reason it didn''t quite catch on...

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Oli"]

[/quote]

lol hardly seeing as I''m a woman, are you sure it wasn''t you?

[/quote]

fair enough!!!