Sign in to follow this  
ellis206

Board Haters, where are you???

Where were you today? Queen Delia came on to the pitch straight at the end of the first half, and the commentator said "We''d like to welcome on to the pitch, majority share holder, Delia Smith" ..... And I didn''t hear one boo, I didn''t hear any anti Delia chants, so your either all gutless and just act big behind a keyboard, or as I''ve stated time upon time, your in the minority, I''ll go with the latter. Anyway superb performance today from the boys, and what do you think about those 2 penalty decisions going against us? I think the ref was shocking today, but all in all our performance (especially in the first half) was nothing short of sensational, and we will win more games than we lose playing like that week in week out!

[quote user="ellis206"]Where were you today? Queen Delia came on to the pitch straight at the end of the first half, and the commentator said "We''d like to welcome on to the pitch, majority share holder, Delia Smith" ..... And I didn''t hear one boo, I didn''t hear any anti Delia chants, so your either all gutless and just act big behind a keyboard, or as I''ve stated time upon time, your in the minority, I''ll go with the latter. Anyway superb performance today from the boys, and what do you think about those 2 penalty decisions going against us? I think the ref was shocking today, but all in all our performance (especially in the first half) was nothing short of sensational, and we will win more games than we lose playing like that week in week out!
[/quote]

Maybe because most people tend to go down for a pee, drink and a pint???

You go with what you want Ellis, because to me you are nothing but words on a screen, I know I detest that woman, and have a dislike of the board, and what I say and when I say it, and what I yell during a match and when is my business.  Have a nice evening. [:)]

You sir are a tit.[quote user="ellis206"]Where were you today? Queen Delia came on to the pitch straight at the end of the first half, and the commentator said "We''d like to welcome on to the pitch, majority share holder, Delia Smith" ..... And I didn''t hear one boo, I didn''t hear any anti Delia chants, so your either all gutless and just act big behind a keyboard, or as I''ve stated time upon time, your in the minority, I''ll go with the latter. Anyway superb performance today from the boys, and what do you think about those 2 penalty decisions going against us? I think the ref was shocking today, but all in all our performance (especially in the first half) was nothing short of sensational, and we will win more games than we lose playing like that week in week out! [/quote]

Queen Delia you div

Listen most of us appreciate what she has done for the club but we are desperate for serious investment that we need.  Hence why it''s time for the cook to go.  I really rate GR and with the right support in terms of funding think he could take us far.  No matter what deals he pulls out of the hat we are still short of strength in the team for a serious play off run.  The real problem however would come if we did fluke a promotion because it would be criminal not to take the investment to give us a fighting chance of staying up there.  As for booing Delia that is not going to happen at CR unless we are really poor most of us respect her and would like her to leave with some dignity that her role dictates.

[quote user="ellis206"]Where were you today? Queen Delia came on to the pitch straight at the end of the first half, and the commentator said "We''d like to welcome on to the pitch, majority share holder, Delia Smith" ..... And I didn''t hear one boo, I didn''t hear any anti Delia chants, so your either all gutless and just act big behind a keyboard, or as I''ve stated time upon time, your in the minority, I''ll go with the latter. Anyway superb performance today from the boys, and what do you think about those 2 penalty decisions going against us? I think the ref was shocking today, but all in all our performance (especially in the first half) was nothing short of sensational, and we will win more games than we lose playing like that week in week out!
[/quote]

didnt hear much applause for her either.... did she babble some crap down a microphone?

jas :)

[/quote]

Didn''t hear any applause either !!

Ellis

What is it with you, seeing the world in glorious black or white? There are many fans that I know (and after all we can only speak from our own experience, the rest is speculation) who don''t hate her; but are angry, disillusioned or just plain fed up with her being "in charge" at the club.

Her constant claims that she is in fact doing everything in the club''s best interests continues to be questioned not merely by those on the internet messageboards. In workplaces, pubs, homes, anywhere there are city fans questions will be asked. Her credibility will continue to be under the spotlight, because she is the majority shareholder.

Today when she was announced there weren''t exactly a lot of people hanging around to see the prize draw. Most people were getting refreshments, gone to talk to mates, etc. Whether there are more Delia lovers than haters (as you term them) remains to be seen. I would hazard a guess that the majority are somewhere in between. I don''t think anyone would hate her as a person, hate is a very strong word. As I said, personally I have known many people who think she was great for the club who are not so sure now. The main thing I feel though is surely Delia should be irrelevant. She''s the one who owns all the shares, but does she really have to be so high profile. The players are the most important people at the club and the manager. Not the board, though due to the past few seasons (and the club''s general decline/flirt with relegation) they have been probably at the fore of our minds on too regular an occasion.

Today was a superb performance, great football, great enthusiasm from both players and fans. It taught Birmingham a lesson that we were not going to roll over. Their fans also gained a valuable lesson in how to support their team. I can honestly say I only thought of Delia once or twice, and only prompted by the half time prize giving and a comment by another fan saying with some decent board investment we would be where Birmingham were now.

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]Ellis

What is it with you, seeing the world in glorious black or white? There are many fans that I know (and after all we can only speak from our own experience, the rest is speculation) who don''t hate her; but are angry, disillusioned or just plain fed up with her being "in charge" at the club.

Her constant claims that she is in fact doing everything in the club''s best interests continues to be questioned not merely by those on the internet messageboards. In workplaces, pubs, homes, anywhere there are city fans questions will be asked. Her credibility will continue to be under the spotlight, because she is the majority shareholder.

Today when she was announced there weren''t exactly a lot of people hanging around to see the prize draw. Most people were getting refreshments, gone to talk to mates, etc. Whether there are more Delia lovers than haters (as you term them) remains to be seen. I would hazard a guess that the majority are somewhere in between. I don''t think anyone would hate her as a person, hate is a very strong word. As I said, personally I have known many people who think she was great for the club who are not so sure now. The main thing I feel though is surely Delia should be irrelevant. She''s the one who owns all the shares, but does she really have to be so high profile. The players are the most important people at the club and the manager. Not the board, though due to the past few seasons (and the club''s general decline/flirt with relegation) they have been probably at the fore of our minds on too regular an occasion.

Today was a superb performance, great football, great enthusiasm from both players and fans. It taught Birmingham a lesson that we were not going to roll over. Their fans also gained a valuable lesson in how to support their team. I can honestly say I only thought of Delia once or twice, and only prompted by the half time prize giving and a comment by another fan saying with some decent board investment we would be where Birmingham were now.[/quote]nicely summed up gazza - anyone who cares about NCFC should rightly be concerned about the lack of investment in the playing squad...as far as delia and the board are concerned, it''s not personal, and should never be - the club comes first, and NCFC should be a big enough club to field a team that has credible prem promotion claims...and thats according to adams tonight on radio naaarrfolk...i couldn''t give 2 hoots about who is on the board, as long as they can provide a budget that meets this aim - anything less is selling our club short...

[/quote]

dont usually give in to dishing out petty insults but what a knob you really are! The Barclay chanted practically non stop for Roeder, not one chant for Delia''s barmy army all game.

Roeder has done a fantastic job, but we have 3 points from 4 games. If we had spent a bit of money on a couple of strikers then we would have - got at least a point at Coventry, beaten Blackpool hands down, and almost certainly hgave turned our brilliant approach play into goals and won today. We could be sitting here with 8 points, we''ve got three.

Roeder is doing his best to try and take this club forward, the Board are holding it back.

Why do people like you have to spoil what has been a great day with pathetic little snidey posts like this, or better still why don''t you stick your head up your a**e and see if you can locate your brain?

There would normally be a smattering of applause when her name is announced but there was nothing,hopefully she''ll get the message that the majority now believe she has taken us as far as she can. The sooner she goes the better.

I would be much more inclined to think better of Delia if she popped up once in a while when we weren''t doing so well like a true leader would.How telling that after one of the best halves of football we''ve played in ages there she is bigging it up.when the going gets tough our Board go missing.

[quote user="kdncfc"]

There would normally be a smattering of applause when her name is announced but there was nothing,hopefully she''ll get the message that the majority now believe she has taken us as far as she can. The sooner she goes the better.

[/quote]very true - why did she venture onto the pitch anyways??? - i was avin a pint -  maybe for the crossbar challenge???OR TO TEST THE WATER???  would she get, cheered, booed or nowt???the mystery deepens - is there an innocent explanation??? any takers... 

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="kdncfc"]

[/quote]

very true - why did she venture onto the pitch anyways??? - i was avin a pint -  maybe for the crossbar challenge???

OR TO TEST THE WATER???  would she get, cheered, booed or nowt???

the mystery deepens - is there an innocent explanation??? any takers...

[/quote]

She was doing some prize draw, at least she didn''t grab the mike and subject us to any further embarrassment. Maybe she hadn''t eaten enough sherry trifle.

Well from where I was sitting the ground was still pretty full when she came on the pitch, and if every Norwich fan hated her so much (which is the impression we get on here) why didn''t any have the guts to boo or start a chant? Like I said, your in the minority, the pinkun message boards just attract the most depressing and miserable people in our fan base for some reason. My other reckoning is that perhaps all you moaners are the people who sit in the Jarrold and the N&P, and who don''t sing or chant anyway. But from where I was sitting (in the Barclay) there wasn''t one single moan or groan when she came on the pitch, so the hatred for her can''t be that great can it, I reckon you all secretly admire the way Norwich is run and think she''s doing a good job, your just sheep on here though and follow the idiotic trend of slating the board at every opportunity! If you all hate her so much, then boo her next time she comes on the pitch, or your message will never get across, end of.

[quote user="ellis206"]Well from where I was sitting the ground was still pretty full when she came on the pitch, and if every Norwich fan hated her so much (which is the impression we get on here) why didn''t any have the guts to boo or start a chant? Like I said, your in the minority, the pinkun message boards just attract the most depressing and miserable people in our fan base for some reason. My other reckoning is that perhaps all you moaners are the people who sit in the Jarrold and the N&P, and who don''t sing or chant anyway. But from where I was sitting (in the Barclay) there wasn''t one single moan or groan when she came on the pitch, so the hatred for her can''t be that great can it, I reckon you all secretly admire the way Norwich is run and think she''s doing a good job, your just sheep on here though and follow the idiotic trend of slating the board at every opportunity! If you all hate her so much, then boo her next time she comes on the pitch, or your message will never get across, end of. [/quote]look - its nothing personal with delia and the board - if the smiths and turners stumped up £4m to allow roedy to get 2 decent strikers in, then clearly we''d have a squad with a top 8 potential - maybe higher, if the performances were consistently good...and i''d be happy with that, make no mistake><> the board would be delivering upon my expectations... now, thats called ambition - thats called fielding a competitive squad on the pitch, with a realistic target of gaining promotion...for a club the size of NCFC, that should always be the aim imo/,.but we all know roedy hasn''t been given a realistic budget to match his prem ambitions - he''s done a great job on a ''meagre'' budget, but we''re still short of what we need imo...and thats why you won''t find me walking around with bits of fence sticking outa my ass - but naturally, others are entitiled to their opinions...

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="ellis206"]Well from where I was sitting the ground was still pretty full when she came on the pitch, and if every Norwich fan hated her so much (which is the impression we get on here) why didn''t any have the guts to boo or start a chant? Like I said, your in the minority, the pinkun message boards just attract the most depressing and miserable people in our fan base for some reason. My other reckoning is that perhaps all you moaners are the people who sit in the Jarrold and the N&P, and who don''t sing or chant anyway. But from where I was sitting (in the Barclay) there wasn''t one single moan or groan when she came on the pitch, so the hatred for her can''t be that great can it, I reckon you all secretly admire the way Norwich is run and think she''s doing a good job, your just sheep on here though and follow the idiotic trend of slating the board at every opportunity! If you all hate her so much, then boo her next time she comes on the pitch, or your message will never get across, end of. [/quote]look - its nothing personal with delia and the board - if the smiths and turners stumped up £4m to allow roedy to get 2 decent strikers in, then clearly we''d have a squad with a top 8 potential - maybe higher, if the performances were consistently good...and i''d be happy with that, make no mistake><> the board would be delivering upon my expectations... now, thats called ambition - thats called fielding a competitive squad on the pitch, with a realistic target of gaining promotion...for a club the size of NCFC, that should always be the aim imo/,.but we all know roedy hasn''t been given a realistic budget to match his prem ambitions - he''s done a great job on a ''meagre'' budget, but we''re still short of what we need imo...and thats why you won''t find me walking around with bits of fence sticking outa my ass - but naturally, others are entitiled to their opinions...[/quote]Incorrect. The words in bold should read ''but I think''Also: do you really think he expects promotion this year?

[quote user="ellis206"]Well from where I was sitting the ground was still pretty full when she came on the pitch, and if every Norwich fan hated her so much (which is the impression we get on here) why didn''t any have the guts to boo or start a chant? Like I said, your in the minority, the pinkun message boards just attract the most depressing and miserable people in our fan base for some reason. My other reckoning is that perhaps all you moaners are the people who sit in the Jarrold and the N&P, and who don''t sing or chant anyway. But from where I was sitting (in the Barclay) there wasn''t one single moan or groan when she came on the pitch, so the hatred for her can''t be that great can it, I reckon you all secretly admire the way Norwich is run and think she''s doing a good job, your just sheep on here though and follow the idiotic trend of slating the board at every opportunity! If you all hate her so much, then boo her next time she comes on the pitch, or your message will never get across, end of.
[/quote]

Hi  Delia

Well why don’t you turn round and face the right way for a start, the ground had cleared pretty well because as you will note from other replies in this thread most people had cleared off to have  a leak / pint / burger etc and there was only me and a mate left in our row in the Jarrold. 

Furthermore she stood just in front of the dugouts and barely made it onto the pitch remaining safely behind the proverbial barricades, said nothing and cleared off pronto so hardly a mandate for a (now lets be careful with the next bit)  D_E _L_ I _A  love in is it? 

For the record there were a few boos from the Jarrold and yes we did 

Anyway are you familiar with the tale of The Emperor’s New Clothes by any chance?  Whilst on the topic of Hans Christian Anderson and all that if you think the majority of supporters continue to unequivocally back the current junta think again, you are living in a land of make believe pal just like Deli..........................

[quote user="ellis206"]Well from where I was sitting the ground was still pretty full when she came on the pitch, and if every Norwich fan hated her so much (which is the impression we get on here) why didn''t any have the guts to boo or start a chant? Like I said, your in the minority, the pinkun message boards just attract the most depressing and miserable people in our fan base for some reason. My other reckoning is that perhaps all you moaners are the people who sit in the Jarrold and the N&P, and who don''t sing or chant anyway. But from where I was sitting (in the Barclay) there wasn''t one single moan or groan when she came on the pitch, so the hatred for her can''t be that great can it, I reckon you all secretly admire the way Norwich is run and think she''s doing a good job, your just sheep on here though and follow the idiotic trend of slating the board at every opportunity! If you all hate her so much, then boo her next time she comes on the pitch, or your message will never get across, end of.
[/quote]

was it the "minority" of fans who wanted Worthington out then ellis?

[/quote]

I don''t think anybody actually hates her but the more receptive among us recognise that until she goes we will not be where we ought to be and the time has come for someone else to have a go. It''s not so long ago that she would have generated cheers if she came on the pitch but people have become bored with her, we played very well in the first half and were all feeling positive which is probably why she never got booed.

ellis, I bet by the start of next season you''ll have a "Delia Out" banner as your signature. Just you bloody wait and see.

If you think Delia''s doing a great job then you need to take a closer look at us and at the other teams in our league and compare the differences. And also compare todays team to that from 3-4 years ago and again note down the differences. You''ll soon realise theres a steady decline in the quality on the field, in the amount spent on the squad, and in our final league positions. Theres only so far down a league you can go before you finish in the dreaded 3 hot-spots.

Ellis, where do you sit in the Barclay, where I am it looked sparsely populated at best. Sadly you are disillusioned if you think that only people who use the Pink Un site don''t like Delia. Note I am using my words carefully as I think it''s not wise to use the word hate when discussing someone none of really know personally.

It would be interesting to know who you would consider is a moaner. If you think I am one, I am delighted to tell you that I stand on the back row of the Barclay and started off several songs yesterday, and was singing non stop all match. I am concerned about years of under investment in the team and think I am fully entitled to ask questions about how the club is run, which I have done directly to the board, namely the Chairman and Chief Executive. If that makes me a moaner in your eyes, then fine.

Where I was in the Barclay yesterday most people were merely chatting, texting mates, and not many were really taking much notice of Delia or the prize draw. The only note I ever make of it is how club officials seem to win the prizes all the time, I guess there are not too many fans in the 101 club. Perhaps you can enlighten us in that direction.

I can tell you now I don''t secretly admire the way she runs the club, far from it. I would however secretly like to know the truth about Cullum and why he was turned down.

I think the message that some fans are not too happy with the way the club is run has not gone completely unnoticed by the board - or for that matter the way Delia highjacked the club to use it in the recent BBC2 series to promote herself - If you love her Ellis, all well and good, but sadly you are not going to convince anyone bar yourself that she is really the best thing that has ever happened to us.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="ellis206"]Well from where I was sitting the ground was still pretty full when she came on the pitch, and if every Norwich fan hated her so much (which is the impression we get on here) why didn''t any have the guts to boo or start a chant? Like I said, your in the minority, the pinkun message boards just attract the most depressing and miserable people in our fan base for some reason. My other reckoning is that perhaps all you moaners are the people who sit in the Jarrold and the N&P, and who don''t sing or chant anyway. But from where I was sitting (in the Barclay) there wasn''t one single moan or groan when she came on the pitch, so the hatred for her can''t be that great can it, I reckon you all secretly admire the way Norwich is run and think she''s doing a good job, your just sheep on here though and follow the idiotic trend of slating the board at every opportunity! If you all hate her so much, then boo her next time she comes on the pitch, or your message will never get across, end of. [/quote]

was it the "minority" of fans who wanted Worthington out then ellis?

[/quote]Are you seriously comparing yesterday to Worthy''s last match?? Of course the majority wanted him to go. The point Ellis is making is that only people on this board seem to have this negative feeling.

[quote user="ellis206"]Well from where I was sitting the ground was still pretty full when she came on the pitch, and if every Norwich fan hated her so much (which is the impression we get on here) why didn''t any have the guts to boo or start a chant? [/quote]Why didn''t they drop their gourmet pies and applaud?  Same difference.  She was greeted with apathy.  I wouldn''t read too much into it.

[/quote]

so you wanted boos and anti-Delia chants? Get a life please.

BB askes ''Why do people like you have to spoil what has been a great day with pathetic little snidey posts like this''. That''s the point for me. It is the Anti-Delia Brigade who insist on lowering the tone, and enjoying our every failure. Saturday saw good football from us, and I sat out for a quiet beer with fellow admirers afterwards, ruminating on the slick passing, the effort, the winning of mid-field battles, and thinking just maybe the Manager Delia appointed is begining to make an impact. For me its all about the football, the players, and the pleasure. I think we do need some further investment up front and I am sure this will come, but it was great to leave the game thinking of football and players, and not those tired old arguements about ambition, infrastructure and ''little old Norwich''. Big Brum did not get the cakewalk they expected, cos of Little ON.