Sign in to follow this  
Dean Coneys boots

next three loom ominously

Heck this premier lark aint easy! We all looked only as far as this weekend and now Spurs, villa and pool!!! Heck spurs are third so another toughie, villa look capable and liverpool away aint no fun....just when can we get the first three points????

Yeah although we seem to have got the three hardest games out of the way it certainly in my book does not get any easier and the last thing we need is for the lads to think they have got the toughies out of the way and it will now get easier. What we must do now though is really dig in to get the results because if we dont we could find ourselves well adrift by the end of october and although most of us are realistic enough to maybe feel we will struggle anyway the last thing we want is for Wilnis to be correct in his prediction that we will be relegated by Christmas (although cant be done) - but you know what I mean.

I only have the MOTD report to go on and I know tht my comments are going to get some interesting feedback, but can we seriously say that all 4 Arsenal goals were unpreventable? Yes Arsenal are a great side and they have some fantastic players, but Sir Nige was 200% correct when he talked about the gulf between the promoted clubs and the Premiership. Were was the marking yesterday? Reyes goal was a simple tap in that should never have been allowed - at one point there were 4 defenders sucked into chasing Henry''s shadow...

I know that the Arse are a class above everyone else - and according to all reports we played as best as we could, but we have some more tough games coming up and a similar performance will not get us any points at all when playing against the likes of Defoe, Cisse and Angel etc....

I think we showed against Newcastle that we can match teams like this. I think we''ll get at least a couple of points out of these games. Keep the faith, vic!

Spurs away in front of the SKY cameras, 2 - 1 with goals from Huckerby and Bentley. We will follow that up with a home win against Villa, and full of confidence go to Anfield and get a draw. What do you mean this premier lark aint easy?