Sign in to follow this  
SI

EXCLUSIVE: HUCKS & NCFC

On Monday DH., his agent, NW and Kevin Keegan are meeting to discuss a possible transfer.
The transfer fee between the club is going to be £850K, wages to be discussed..

There are no plans on Greeno going the opposite way at present.

I read with interest all the comments you wrote when I posted on the 18 Nov that Huckerby was a cheat and a primadonna. I just would like to quote the PInkun of this week page 13 :

" He''s that greedy kid in the play-ground who won''t pass to his mates- the one we called a hog. We now realise that he doesn''t bother to challenge for headers, hides out on the left wing, runs into blinds alleys and who has only scored two tap-ins and a penalty in nearly three months. He''s a luxury player, a flash in the pan who flatters to deceive, plays a few good games for every club he''s been at b4 going off the boil and eventually ending up the club''s highest paid reserve player."

ENOUGH SAID

By the way 23 matches left and 50 points needed to go up. It''s going to be hard work.....

... those comments from The Man were a summing up of some recent views expressed on this message board, among other places. Note how he ends with "Oh you fickle, fickle fans!". I don''t think it was meant to be seen as his prediction for Huckerby''s future at Norwich.

For anyone who hasn''t seen it:

http://www.pinkun.com/Content/ncfc/Columns/maninthestands/2003-4/031129Man.asp

(Greeno - phew! Let''s hope it''s true.)

having read the man over the years i could tell his tongue was rather firmly placed in his cheek!!!!!!!!!

and to those of you on here who don''t want the above to happen

what a shame, thanks for the news SI, where did you find this news?

Aren''t a lot of players luxury players who only turn it on every now and than - but what a pleasure to watch when they do and how the atmospere changes when Hucks is on form. Anyone thought how having him and crouch here may also have a positive effect on the rest of the squad

I hope you are right about the meeting,but i think not. You are so far off the mark with this comment as with all your comments. If you were in the know then you would know Huckerby is still carrying his ankle injury. Hence the lack of jumping for headers and lack of pace