Sign in to follow this  
Move Klose

Who Is ATL ???

My brother played football today at the uea and said a man in a 4x4 came in to the car park and asked them where the Norwich training ground was, his number plate was A5 ATL ! He didn''t recognise the man and he said it definatly wasn''t Lupoli ! Any ideas who it could be ???

[quote user="dejanstenfanovic"]My brother played football today at the uea and said a man in a 4x4 came in to the car park and asked them where the Norwich training ground was, his number plate was A5 ATL ! He didn''t recognise the man and he said it definatly wasn''t Lupoli ! Any ideas who it could be ???[/quote]

A Temporary Loanee

[quote user="dejanstenfanovic"]My brother played football today at the uea and said a man in a 4x4 came in to the car park and asked them where the Norwich training ground was, his number plate was A5 ATL ! He didn''t recognise the man and he said it definatly wasn''t Lupoli ! Any ideas who it could be ???[/quote]

If it was Lupoli, I''d be a bit concerned that he didn''t know where Colney was.

Jog on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A5 ATLLandrover Discovery HSE V6 TD 2700cc

I thought it was Alan Lee for a sec, but I''ve just discovered that his middle name, hilariously, is Desmond.

A5 ATL does bring up a Landrover Discovery on direct line''s website......interesting....

How weird.  I got a text message from a mate at 9.55am today and said''ok no word of a lie, just been and got petrol and a paper from fiveways and some guy asked me for directions to colney training ground, personalised plate of A5 ATL, but i didnt recognise him.''

flamin heck - in the days of footballers salaries you''d have thought that he''d at least have sat nav, or have the nous to check out directions on google. Cost conscious too if its a diesel.A5 ATL - hmmmmm, And Totally Lost???????

Hi all, ATL- Above the Law, a gang of youths who send runners, smaller kids to torment older people, usually with good clothes as so the offended person will chase them, they run down an alley where the rest of ATL is waiting, they then beat the chaser and as ''their mark'' will steal the shoes! Its really very sad!

[quote user="Rossi"]flamin heck - in the days of footballers salaries you''d have thought that he''d at least have sat nav, or have the nous to check out directions on google. Cost conscious too if its a diesel.

A5 ATL - hmmmmm, And Totally Lost???????
[/quote]

How do you know that it''s a fooballer

Are you all stupid? we have been calling out for one for the last 12 months an one arrives and nobody recognises them.

ATL = A Tall Leader.(in laymans terms a big Centre Forward)

C''mon!!!!