Sign in to follow this  
Duncan

Not Enough Noise!

Very enjoyable game today, despite the result, and really great vocal support from the Barclay and Snakepit. I sit in the Barclay and feel pretty hoarse tonight and proud of the team''s efforts. However where is the vocal support from the rest of the ground. A few people did their best in the other stands but we need noise from the whole stadium! The team really appreciates supporters cheering and singing so, come on, get behind the lads and make Carrow Road an intimidating place on all four sides!

As has been said on this Board before, people in the other stands do their best, despite being in the more extreme age groups in the ground! We support the team as well as we can , but this isn''t good enough for some people. At least I can say that fans in the area that I sit (in the City Stand) don''t boo their own players, as has been reported by some fans in the above-mentioned areas.

There were a few in the Jarrold Stand but generally quite quiet. Felt like I was the only one singing ''worthingtons green Army'' etc though OTBC got a few going. People were shouting ''sit down'' and moaning every so often about the play, get a few people sighing at the same time and it sounds really loud. We can do better than this, get behind the team!

I''m sorry LinkNR9 but I just can''t agree with you. Are all those in the other stands in the more ''exteme age groups'', absolutely not. At what age is it not possible to sing, clap, cheer or briefly stand up!! Those in the other stands are in general not '' supporting the team as well as we can'' since there is more to supporting a team than buying a season ticket and turning up. Of course there are some frail senior citizens and very young children that are the exception. With regard to the Barclay and Snakepit booing Norwich players, yes this does happen on a few occasions during a season and from only a small percentage of the fans. The overall backing of the team from the Barclay and Snakepit is fantastic and the rest of the ground would do the team a great service by joining in!