Sign in to follow this  
William Darby

So if Shacks go to Wolves

Does this mean The Board members get their cash back for help funding the summer signings?Meaning we''re just as skint but another player down leaves us worse off

[quote user="Thirst Wizard"]Does this mean The Board members get their cash back for help funding the summer signings?Meaning we''re just as skint but another player down leaves us worse off[/quote]Well, who knows?There''s probably a mathematical formula that could help us determine this:(X*Y)=Z%

Where X is the amount of residual hatred an individual holds towards "the board", Y is the strength of belief that they are working against the football club and trying to run it into the ground, and Z is the likelihood to believe that the money from Shackell''s sale will go into their pockets rather than into the transfer kitty.I think therefore this is 7% likely.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Thirst Wizard"]Does this mean The Board members get their cash back for help funding the summer signings?

Meaning we''re just as skint but another player down leaves us worse off
[/quote]

Well, who knows?

There''s probably a mathematical formula that could help us determine this:

(X*Y)=Z%

Where X is the amount of residual hatred an individual holds towards "the board", Y is the strength of belief that they are working against the football club and trying to run it into the ground, and Z is the likelihood to believe that the money from Shackell''s sale will go into their pockets rather than into the transfer kitty.

I think therefore this is 7% likely.

That''s if you round it down. It''s 7.379% to 3 signifcant figures. 

[/quote]

Hmm, I''ve not done any formal maths for a while, but wouldn''t that be four significant figures? [;)]

The cash in question is likely to be 500k, according to Waghorn. I guess that 1m bid earlier this summer was just paper talk. Unless we''ve tried some kind of reverse negotiation techniques where the price goes downwards. Maybe one of those ''lowest bid wins'' things?

This Is From A Very Reliable Source....Jason Shackell To Wolves With Andrew Keogh Coming Our Way, I Dont Know Anymore At The Moment But Will Keep You Posted.Lee Croft Might Also Be On His Was Out....Only Time Will Tell.

Please Dont Comment On My Excesive Use Of CAPS. :D