Sign in to follow this  
Leftfootdad

Iversen starts for Rosenborg tonight

[quote user="St.John Cooper"]You didnt really believe we would sign a decent striker before the transfer window closed did you?[/quote]

Well...I live in hope!

[quote user="Leftfootdad"]Oh bum. I assume that means he won''t be joining us within this transfer window?![/quote]

Why would you assume that? We have till midnight tmo to finalise a deal. Could easily be done but I dont think it will.

[quote user="Leftfootdad"]Oh bum. I assume that means he won''t be joining us within this transfer window?![/quote]hope he has a mare and the rosenborg manager changes his mind....lol....i live in hope :-)

[quote user="thecanaryfan"]

[quote user="Leftfootdad"]Oh bum. I assume that means he won''t be joining us within this transfer window?![/quote]

Why would you assume that? We have till midnight tmo to finalise a deal. Could easily be done but I dont think it will.

[/quote]

We will all bugger around on here all day and most of the night to be told we have signed the one and only, mighty..............

STEVE HOWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At which point I will lose the will to live.

There is no way we will be signing him or any other target man who''s likely to cost a decent fee.  I fear tomorrow will be a long day of waiting, and a bunch of same-old official excuses at the end of it.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]rosenborg won 2:1     iverson didnt score..i cant find the starting line up to see if he started[/quote]

Started and went off after 69 minutes.

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]rosenborg won 2:1     iverson didnt score..i cant find the starting line up to see if he started[/quote]

Started and went off after 69 minutes.

[/quote]thanks :-)....he has a 21 minute head start to get to norwich...lol

[quote user="brickster"]i heard sat that iverson is out of contract in november anyway so could be a freebie[/quote]I hope this is true but I''ve not been able to find info on the web about when his contract is up apart from on the Wiki site that says 2011 (Yes I do realise it''s Wiki but it''s the only thing I''ve found at all).http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steffen_IversenDavo

I live in Trondheim (where Rosenborg plays) he is on a long time contract, but frome the whay Erik Hofton is speeking in the media they wil let Iversen go in November.

BUT HE IS OVER THE HILL.

[quote user="Olano"]I live in Trondheim (where Rosenborg plays) he is on a long time contract, but frome the whay Erik Hofton is speeking in the media they wil let Iversen go in November.

BUT HE IS OVER THE HILL.[/quote]I thought it was a long time contract from what I''d heard from a friend who supports Viking but wanted to check before I said anything here. As for him being over the hill well so was Dublin when he came here but look at how much fans love him. Plus at only 31 he still has a couple of seasons and could still do a job for a couple of years while we get someone else.Davo

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[quote user="Olano"]. BUT HE IS OVER THE HILL.[/quote]

Same as as Helguson and younger than Howard.

[/quote]

I suspect that Olano didn''t think he was over the hill when he was banging his hat trick in against Djurgarden.Sour grapes is obviously not an exclusively English affliction!