Sign in to follow this  
we8wba

we are slowly running out of sellable assets

love him or hate him shacks has generated some good money. but who else if their at the club who currently "our" player who we could sell for reasonable price?

marshall

hollahan

maybe russell

thats it i personally think! that somewhat shocking

[quote user="billy bunter"]

love him or hate him shacks has generated some good money. but who else if their at the club who currently "our" player who we could sell for reasonable price?

marshall

hollahan

maybe russell

thats it i personally think! that somewhat shocking

[/quote]marshall worth £3mil+ easy

i know marshall is worth alot more than the rest mate! i dont want these to be sold and i dont expect them to be! im mostly sayign we should have 11 players who would least get 600k +

look at sheffutd, wolves and birmingham for example

[quote user="billy bunter"]

i know marshall is worth alot more than the rest mate! i dont want these to be sold and i dont expect them to be! im mostly sayign we should have 11 players who would least get 600k +

[/quote]we should have players all ovr the park worth £1mil +...but sadly we dont...hence the board have to back the manager on this striker/strikers that we need

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="billy bunter"]

[/quote]we should have players all ovr the park worth £1mil +...but sadly we dont...hence the board have to back the manager on this striker/strikers that we need[/quote]just to add...GOD FORBID WE SELL MARSHALL