Sign in to follow this  
we8wba

shacks looks to be gone for sure

liked him to stay this close to the window, we should sold him month ago if we was willing to sell him

then we could got the striker in already

Considering the deal never went through, I imagine Glenn has gotten what he wanted for Shackell now rather than a lesser price a few months ago.

Just a guess!

[quote user="Davo"]If he has passed a medical why do they say it''ll be this afternoon?

Davo
[/quote]

just guessing, thought they look dickheads should they parade him in a shirt then he fails medical

maybe just the fa on dinner break

I can''t believe he is in a Wolves shirt without passing the medical yet!! Well thanks for the money for the transfer budget Jason.

If Keogh is comming here how come they don''t mention him? Yet they mention Hill and Elliot moving on.Davo

I don''t think they''d let him go he''s highly rated at Wolves. Shame though as I like his work ethic if not is scoring record.Davo

[quote user="Mark Smith"]I guess, he probably isn''t coming here then.[/quote]

woah. What an interesting new concept...

of course he''s not coming here.

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[quote user="Mark Smith"]I guess, he probably isn''t coming here then.[/quote]

woah. What an interesting new concept...

of course he''s not coming here.

[/quote]

Don''t get snippy at me, I wasn''t the one who suggested he was coming here in the first place! Just overly optimistic speculation, much like most of the rumours on here. 

i am a little dissapointed that shackell has gone but cant blame him. i always thought he would be a one club career man. shackell at times has been immense for us and when he peaks at 27-28 i think he will be awesome for wolves. if we had kept him i think a season with stefanovic would have got the best out of him and he would never be sold. now we need another centre back and i think we will struggle to get the same quality/potential in our budget.

good luck shacks!

Woah! someone asked why wait until this afternoon, I gave a possible reason. End of, no need to take it as gospel. could be any number of reasons i.e. paperwork not processed by the f.a yet, medical not complete, actually having a press conference to announce signing and giving the press time to assemble.

shacks has already been photographed shaking Mick-Macs hand.... the deal wont fall through now... I expect if Keogh was coming this way Wolves would of announced it when they signed Shacks.. once his name is signed then they can say what they like regarding transfers i''d expect

jas:)

Shackell isn''t good enough and Roeder is the first Norwich manager to realise this. But that begs the question, why is he good enough for Wolves, who are a better side [at present ] than us?

Odd!

Doesnt look right, Shacks in a wolves shirt!

Anyway good luck to the man, always gave his best for the club, despite not being that good!

Why was the fee £500,000? Because Shackell demanded to be transferred to Wolves after no-longer being in the starting XI. Which is why he was so keen to pull on a Wolves shirt in the picture!