Sign in to follow this  
Muffles

Transfer Deadline Day Clockwatch

[quote user="DENKO"]

10.10am - no news yet, but 13 hours 50 minutes to go

....bring on the text alerts

[/quote]

....and it seems my clock is 6 minutes fast....!!!

Man City sale confirmed on SSN, do you reckon that, now they''ve re-signed SWP they might let us have Ched back for the season????

Still waiting for the yellow ''Breaking News'' bar to flash across the SSN screen with Norwich plastered on it somewhere!

I am sure that there are hundreds of Canary fans in Abudabi who would love to invest.

However is it local enough for S&J to make them accept the desert dollars?

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]man city are richer than chelski now.....lol....were,s our abudabi invertor????????[/quote]the bloke taking over is only the 16th richest in abodabi....cant we get one of the 1-15 richest...lol

1131: "I have just seen Hamilton Ricard arrive at the KC

Stadium. Looks like we won''t be getting Frazier Campbell but at least

Ricard has plenty of experience." Anonymous via text on 81111

Hamilton Ricard - now there is a blast from the past. Of what exactly does he have experience?

1138: We are still waiting for further news on Dimitar Berbatov and his proposed move to Old Trafford.

And it seems that Ricard is unavailable to sign for anyone owing to his current predicament in a Colombian jail.

That made me smile :)

Davo

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]man city are richer than chelski now.....lol....were,s our abudabi invertor????????[/quote]the bloke taking over is only the 16th richest in abodabi....cant we get one of the 1-15 richest...lol[/quote]

Had that chance already....oh well back to the grind and the stress of the announcement of our new striker/messiah.

Pompy sign Nadir Belhadj from Lens on a season-long loan [;)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]man city are richer than chelski now.....lol....were,s our abudabi invertor????????[/quote]the bloke taking over is only the 16th richest in abodabi....cant we get one of the 1-15 richest...lol[/quote]

Had that chance already....oh well back to the grind and the stress of the announcement of our new striker/messiah.

[/quote]lol...yep suppose we have in a way....ok back to the clock watch

[quote user="billy bunter"]craig beattie coming in on loan - reliable source[/quote]

Don''t get your hopes up!

This is a living hell isn''t it?  We should all be used to the stress of last minute transfers, however GR did say if he couldn''t get his man in we would get one in on loan after the TW closes.  I really wish I could be more positive, but it seems the same every season lol.  God how i''d love to proven wrong and that GR has gone out and got a cracking proven goal scorer.  We shall see. [:)]

and in other news.......anyone think anything will come of Shackell''s proposed move to Wolves?

After i posted that i''ve noticed it''s appeared on several websites.Good luck to Shax, he did well here, and I think we will miss him as our thin defence now gets thinner!Another 1.5 million for transfer funds?

[quote user="Davo"]

1131: "I have just seen Hamilton Ricard arrive at the KC Stadium. Looks like we won''t be getting Frazier Campbell but at least Ricard has plenty of experience."
Anonymous via text on 81111

Hamilton Ricard - now there is a blast from the past. Of what exactly does he have experience?

1138: We are still waiting for further news on Dimitar Berbatov and his proposed move to Old Trafford.

And it seems that Ricard is unavailable to sign for anyone owing to his current predicament in a Colombian jail.

That made me smile :)

Davo

[/quote]

Ricard!? he''s so old he makes God look like a teenager...

jas :)

"One man not on the move is Rangers striker Alan Gow. He has rejected a

£250,000 move to Blackpool. No illuminations for him then."Unlikely to be coming here either then...