Sign in to follow this  
5-4-1

shackell

.........couldn''t tackle

...........got caught out of                                                                                                                  position

.....................never scored

............with the Doc was rubbish

...............without the Doc was worse

[quote user="5-4-1"]

.........couldn''t tackle

...........got caught out of                                                                                                                  position

.....................never scored

............with the Doc was rubbish

...............without the Doc was worse

[/quote]you have just described hoolihans performances so far this seaon.

i dont know, i still get a funny feeling in my stomach everytime we sell a homegrown player, like moving house, or selling a favoutite item, just doesnt fell right, especially selling to a rival

[quote user="ncfclad"]

Shackell is by far our worst defender during the last 3 seasons.

[/quote]

I can understand why Ian murray escapes your memory;  bad things have a habit of doing that!

Shackell: Right time to leave

Monday 01 Sep 2008

Always know the score on Facebook with 4thegame''s latest result and next fixture application - come on - show your true colours!

Norwich City defender Jason Shackell has admitted that it will be a wrench to leave Carrow Road, as he prepares to sign for Championship rivals Wolverhampton Wanderers.

The 24-year-old has made over 130 appearances for the Canaries, but has decided to take up a new challenge by accepting an offer to move to Molineux.

Shackell told Wolves'' official club website: "I''d come through the academy at Norwich and have been there for eight years.

"As much as I definitely loved my time there it is also the right time to move on.

"I''m leaving behind some good people and a lot of friends, but to have the opportunity to move to a club like Wolves is one I''m really looking forward to.

"Wolves are clearly a big club with great facilities. The stadium and the training ground here are superb and the pitch is in great condition."

Taken from http://www.4thegame.com/club/norwich-city-fc/news/222625/shackell_right_time_to_leave.html

Anyone care to confirm this is the amount we got for JS?

Did we not turn down twice this earlier this year or am I dreaming?

Could this possibly be the darkest hour before the dawn?

She better get her money out tonight or even the delia-lovers are going to get the rosary beads out.

I''m more than bit worried.

Rumor was that it was 550k cash and Keogh... IF it''s been confirmed its 500k cash then it may well be a player as well

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]Rumor was that it was 550k cash and Keogh... IF it''s been confirmed its 500k cash then it may well be a player as well[/quote]

shacks has been confirmed by Wolves.. Keogh isnt coming or theyd of said, the whole deal would be reliant on himn joining us so shacks wouldnt of been snapped shaking Mick-Macs hand would he?

jas :)

Where did you hear this?I rather doubt it, I half reckon the price will be announced tomorrow - once the pressing reason to withhold it is gone.If 500k is too much to refuse today then 1 million would have been a month ago.

I think the transfer fee''s are all guess work..........

Defender Signed

By - 01/09/2008 14:43

Wolves have signed Norwich City defender Jason Shackell for an "undisclosed fee" which is thought to be in the region of £1 million. Personal terms have been agreed on a four year contractand he will be officially a Wolves player later this afternoon

Gaffer Mick McCarthy said on the official site, "Jason is young, ambitious and just the kind of player we are looking for. He''s 6''4 tall, left sided and will give us added competition for places. I''m very pleased to have him join us."

Shackell said of his signing "I''m very excited, Wolves are a massive club with great facilities and a good, young squad and I''m delighted to be a part of it. I made my way up here at the weekend to meet a few of the guys and we''re just about done - I''m just waiting on the last bit of the medical. Fingers crossed it should be fine because we''re not expecting any problems, so hopefully I''ll be signing this afternoon.

"I didn''t get to see the game at the weekend but I watched the highlights and the lads are certainly on fire at the moment.It was a great result because Forest are a good team and there are no easy games in this division.

Shackell is left footed which could see him fill the left back berth whilst George Elokobi recovers from injury.

Taken from - http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/296643546?-11057

If the early summer valuation was correct that would make Keogh worth about 500K, thats never going to happen unfortunately. The days when you get decent strikers for peanuts are gone I''m afraid.

Shackell might be filling in at left-back for Wolves? They''ll certainly see what a bargain they''ve got if that happens. Remember Selhurst Park?