Sign in to follow this  
super canary

i LOVE transfer deadline day!!

just got in from work,and i see man city are bidding for everyone (inc berb), joey barton is in talks with another premier team, shacks is off and we have signed another ruddy defender!  got to love transfer deadline day. anyone else staying up untill midnight?

[quote user="super canary"]just got in from work,and i see man city are bidding for everyone (inc berb), joey barton is in talks with another premier team, shacks is off and we have signed another ruddy defender!  got to love transfer deadline day. anyone else staying up untill midnight?[/quote]

Neil Doncaster will be in bed by 10.30 because his Mum will have the bovril on by then...

[quote user="super canary"]just got in from work,and i see man city are bidding for everyone (inc berb), joey barton is in talks with another premier team, shacks is off and we have signed another ruddy defender!  got to love transfer deadline day. anyone else staying up untill midnight?[/quote]ohhh yesssss...till the last second...im still hoping

I''ve already got cramp from F5 across umpteen websites...I don''t think I''ll last the night.

Probably best to get to bed early...then wake up the next morning wondering what all the fuss was about.

"What? We didn''t sign a striker in the end? What''s for breakfast?"

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="super canary"]just got in from work,and i see man city are bidding for everyone (inc berb), joey barton is in talks with another premier team, shacks is off and we have signed another ruddy defender!  got to love transfer deadline day. anyone else staying up untill midnight?[/quote]ohhh yesssss...till the last second...im still hoping[/quote]

who do we reckon then? heider,iversen,howard, ameobi? do we have much money to spend as im sure we have used our loans up?

My heart says Helgusson on loan...and Iversen in a last minute-paid-through-the-nose-just-to-get-him deal...

My head is beginning to say "Jack All"

Not sure who he is though - but I suspect a lot of clubs will be signing him...

[quote user="super canary"]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="super canary"]just got in from work,and i see man city are bidding for everyone (inc berb), joey barton is in talks with another premier team, shacks is off and we have signed another ruddy defender!  got to love transfer deadline day. anyone else staying up untill midnight?[/quote]ohhh yesssss...till the last second...im still hoping[/quote]

who do we reckon then? heider,iversen,howard, ameobi? do we have much money to spend as im sure we have used our loans up?

[/quote]helguson season long loan with a view to a perm...and iverson in jan....hopefully j.kennedy on a perm...fingers xrossed

[quote user="super canary"]so we are allowed another loan player? with the lad today how many does that leave us available?[/quote]

We''ve got 6 so 1 more is ok, but, we can only play 5 on a given day........I think we need to buy someone now really.......

[quote user="SAFU2007"]

[quote user="super canary"]so we are allowed another loan player? with the lad today how many does that leave us available?[/quote]

We''ve got 6 so 1 more is ok, but, we can only play 5 on a given day........I think we need to buy someone now really.......

[/quote]7 now I think. Grounds, JK, Elliot, Bertie, Henville, Koroma and Lupoli.

Transfer deadline days always get the juices flowing so to speak........ It''s up there with the kick off of the new season & FA Cup 3rd round day. Although generally nothing really starts kicking into gear between 11pm onwards I''ve found............

Could be an interesting evening.

cheers for clearing that up. i agree,we need someone permanent and with shacks money,was it half a mill?, we should,fingers crossed,get a half decent striker in.

Fingers, toes & chest hair all crossed.....I fear we may have a few well planned excuses tomorrow though as to why it was best we didn''t rush in and buy anyone for the sake of buying. Here''s hoping tho'' (pop as the bottle of red opens in anticipation- cheers all)

yep,just cracked open a cold one,phone off to avoid interuption and waiting with anticipation,not just for us but there seems to be alot of interesting stories developing. could we get cheeders back here as it looks like man city may get a couple of new strikers in?

If we can get him on a permanent i''d be very happy, but i''d like to see someone big in both stature and reputation signed aswell as, not instead of. Happy dreaming I guess but it is quite exciting......

I''m gonna stay up til my eyelids give in to gravity!

Hoping to see ''Norwich sign........'' scroll through on the yellow breaking news bar

on SSN. Just a shame Georgie Thompson''s not doing the show!!!!

Oh, how I love her!!!!!!

Come on City, Come on Roeder........................HURRY UP!!!!!!!

IT WON''T BE LONG now!