Sign in to follow this  
Be Smart & sell to Cullum

I think I am going to cry

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"]Have no fear, Glen will pull out the "Big Un"[/quote]

I think there isn''t a fan among us that wouldn''t want that to be the case, but I won''t be happy if it''s another loan, we need perm players not loans.

[quote user="crafty canary"]GR has Doomcaster on the rack as we speak trying to extract the location of the chequebook from him.[/quote]

Stretch him, stretch him!!!! Here give me the lever......

[quote user="5-4-1"]Loans are better-pity we didn''t get Chris Brown, Luke Chadwick et al on loan[/quote]

We made a profit on Brown didn`t we. Chadwick was also a good buy at the price, if he goes elsewhere we could well make a profit on him too. I think he will probably stay but with the current crop of midfielders he`s going to have to work very hard to get a game.

[quote user="crafty canary"]GR has Doomcaster on the rack as we speak trying to extract the location of the chequebook from him.[/quote]lol - as recounted on a previous thread - my speculation is that NCFC''s cheque book got lost in donny''s blackhole - a long, long time ago!!!

Alright lads, rumour down our end is that James Scowcroft is on his way to you for anything up to £700k (sorry if this rumour is somewhere else on the page, but couldn''t see it.)Good luck for the season.

[quote user="greg_cpfc"]Alright lads, rumour down our end is that James Scowcroft is on his way to you for anything up to £700k (sorry if this rumour is somewhere else on the page, but couldn''t see it.)Good luck for the season.[/quote]That''s the kind of rumour that makes me want to do a Kurt Cobain.  And I don''t mean shag Courtney Love.

If this is true I expect protests to start immediately.  Ex Ipswich, old, and not wanted by a club who cannot score for toffee.[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="greg_cpfc"]Alright lads, rumour down our end is that James Scowcroft is on his way to you for anything up to £700k (sorry if this rumour is somewhere else on the page, but couldn''t see it.)Good luck for the season.[/quote]That''s the kind of rumour that makes me want to do a Kurt Cobain.  And I don''t mean shag Courtney Love.[/quote]

[quote user="greg_cpfc"]Alright lads, rumour down our end is that James Scowcroft is on his way to you for anything up to £700k (sorry if this rumour is somewhere else on the page, but couldn''t see it.)

Good luck for the season.
[/quote]

If we actually had £700k I''d be surprised. I''d then be thoroughly peed off if it was spent on him.

[quote user="greg_cpfc"]Alright lads, rumour down our end is that James Scowcroft is on his way to you for anything up to £700k (sorry if this rumour is somewhere else on the page, but couldn''t see it.)Good luck for the season.[/quote]nah, sorry greg, but we need a goalscorer...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE jusat sign someone Glen!!!!!!

Not another loan player!!!

You must have at least 1million + now with shackle gone.

Spend it or die in the mid to lower table.

Only 4.5 hours left. Get on the phone again.

..... my eyes have started to water up already!

(ps. how do we feel about the ex-scummer stowcroft? emmmmmmmm? do we forgive him in a yellow shirt? eeemmmmm?)

cheers all.

Chances of signing someone at this stage appear to be slim. Unless the person in question is already at the club I don''t think there would be time to lodge a bid, agree terms, complete a medical etc. Very disappointed.

[quote user="Salahuddin"]

Starting to prepare for the worst! [:''(]

[/quote]

There will be an outrage if he doesn''t!!!

he''s had long enough, we played well saturday as well, best 35mins I''ve seen for a long while.

Just need a ASHTON upfront to bang them away.

Cheers

Yes, an outrage, but lets just hope there really is one rather than twenty or so disgruntled fans on a message board!

[quote user="Salahuddin"]Yes, an outrage, but lets just hope there really is one rather than twenty or so disgruntled fans on a message board![/quote]

well said Salahuddin

I''m off now to have a late supper and check the website at 11.55pm.

God help us

Cheers