Sign in to follow this  
Lincs CR

I am the only one...

Who is sick of hearing about Dimitar bloody Berbatov ALL day? Every sports site, sky sports new are banging on about it... just hurry and leave so we can hear about all the other juicy transfers! :)

I watched the footage of the jet he was on landing up north with a wry smile.

I wonder what our equivalent would be?

Another centre-back arriving at Carrow Road in a taxi from the charming train station?

no you are right, its a bit like talk sport radio banging on about the top four teams all the time. How to make a show last lets talk about chelsea again or if Liverpool can win this year with the new strikers.

For god sake, there is life outside the top four and the Prem!

Its just that we don''t sell radio advertising or increase listeners.

The norm as they say.

your right about Berbs, sooner he joins man utd the better.

(don''t buy a paper tomorrow, he''ll be all over the back 6 pages.)

Cheers All

[quote user="Canary Jay"]I watched the footage of the jet he was on landing up north with a wry smile.

I wonder what our equivalent would be?

Another centre-back arriving at Carrow Road in a taxi from the charming train station?[/quote]a huge gentically modified canary???

Jay, don''t you mean an 18 year old loanee kid from Pompy or something arriving on his push bike an hour late after getting caught in traffic on the A146? :)

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]Who is sick of hearing about Dimitar bloody Berbatov ALL day? Every sports site, sky sports new are banging on about it... just hurry and leave so we can hear about all the other juicy transfers! :)[/quote]

We could try and get him on loan.But then again he is very talented and might try something inventive on the the half way line and leave the rest of the midfield , the whole of the defence and the goalkeeper exposed.And I dont think he would take the public bollicking very well.

Or a gaggle of chimpanzees standing on each others shoulders, with an overcoat on, arriving for a trial...

You pay peanuts...etc

MAN! Just get a striker in, Glenn! I''m happy to settle for anyone now so I can ease off with the pants-wetting excitement!