Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

taking my new toy out

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]i passed my big bike test last monday...and now going for a ride to take my eyes of this bloody pc screen hoping for some news...160mph here we come[/quote]

No i thinks its Norwich and Norfolk you may end up in..Pr@t

[quote user="Neil_MacLeod"]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]i passed my big bike test last monday...and now going for a ride to take my eyes of this bloody pc screen hoping for some news...160mph here we come[/quote]

[/quote]

or the Nick, either way ones a cert!

thanks for all your concern...I FEEL THE LOVE....im not stupid enought to injure any other road user/ bystander or myself...so get a grip you guys...lol...only goto 98mph

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]thanks for all your concern...I FEEL THE LOVE....im not stupid enought to injure any other road user/ bystander or myself...so get a grip you guys...lol...only goto 98mph[/quote]

I remember a friend of mine who I used to ride around with on bikes like Joater and Kwacks, well his son passedhis test on the old 50cc moped baught him a Yhamaha 350, came out on a trip with us, the bike was to powerfull for his son, He was killed on the A6 going by Rugby, never be to sure of yourself, Bikes are not Death traps, but the riders can be   

Firstly well done on passing your bike test.

I passed part 1 when I was 17, then passed my part 2 when I was 25.  I was a real good rider, had motobikes since I was 6 years old, motoX and dirt track, I sometimes look at bike riders and think you total wassock as they whizz passed our car at over 90mph.  You only have to hit a pothole wrong or a wet catseye in the road and lose control and the majority of time on a busy road that''s it, game over.

It''s not big, and it''s not clever when you aren''t protected by anything but leathers, gloves, helmet and boots, and it''s certainly not big to end up 6ft under.

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]thanks for all your concern...I FEEL THE LOVE....im not stupid enought to injure any other road user/ bystander or myself...so get a grip you guys...lol...only goto 98mph[/quote]

I remember a friend of mine who I used to ride around with on bikes like Joater and Kwacks, well his son passedhis test on the old 50cc moped baught him a Yhamaha 350, came out on a trip with us, the bike was to powerfull for his son, He was killed on the A6 going by Rugby, never be to sure of yourself, Bikes are not Death traps, but the riders can be   

[/quote]im 36 yrs old...not a teenager....im alwayz very very carefull...bikes are a fun toy but must be respected...im not silly

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Firstly well done on passing your bike test.

I passed part 1 when I was 17, then passed my part 2 when I was 25.  I was a real good rider, had motobikes since I was 6 years old, motoX and dirt track, I sometimes look at bike riders and think you total wassock as they whizz passed our car at over 90mph.  You only have to hit a pothole wrong or a wet catseye in the road and lose control and the majority of time on a busy road that''s it, game over.

It''s not big, and it''s not clever when you aren''t protected by anything but leathers, gloves, helmet and boots, and it''s certainly not big to end up 6ft under.

[/quote]firstly thank you.....but any 1 can walk down the street and get hit by a bus...have a massive heart attack...etc etc etc..as stated bikes are fun but have to be respected...99% of the time its not the riders fault....drivers pull out and say"I JUST DIDNT SEE HIM"....im very aware of the dangers and im as careful as i can be when riding...do open her up now and again but never at junctions bizzy roads...and i only will be riding my in the dry...its a summer toy...not my main transport...thnx for the concern tho :-)

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]i passed my big bike test last monday...and now going for a ride to take my eyes of this bloody pc screen hoping for some news...160mph here we come[/quote]ouch - bet you wished you''d never told anyone now!!!good colour though,,,

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]i passed my big bike test last monday...and now going for a ride to take my eyes of this bloody pc screen hoping for some news...160mph here we come[/quote]

ouch - bet you wished you''d never told anyone now!!!

good colour though,,,
[/quote]no not really...im still buzzing i passed...and have had some really good rides out on her....nothing else like it :-) apart from ncfc scoring

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]i passed my big bike test last monday...and now going for a ride to take my eyes of this bloody pc screen hoping for some news...160mph here we come[/quote]

good colour though,,,
[/quote]no not really...im still buzzing i passed...and have had some really good rides out on her....nothing else like it :-) apart from ncfc scoring[/quote]

What the bike?.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]i passed my big bike test last monday...and now going for a ride to take my eyes of this bloody pc screen hoping for some news...160mph here we come[/quote]ouch - bet you wished you''d never told anyone now!!!good colour though,,,[/quote]no not really...im still buzzing i passed...and have had some really good rides out on her....nothing else like it :-) apart from ncfc scoring[/quote]nice one...nothing like a hot, throbbing machine between your legs!!!

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]i passed my big bike test last monday...and now going for a ride to take my eyes of this bloody pc screen hoping for some news...160mph here we come[/quote]

good colour though,,,
[/quote]no not really...im still buzzing i passed...and have had some really good rides out on her....nothing else like it :-) apart from ncfc scoring[/quote]

nice one...

nothing like a hot, throbbing machine between your legs!!!
[/quote]thank you....its such a great buzz.

4 wheels good, 2 wheels bad.........................

i`d have a evo X then a bike ;)

[quote user="Greg Sayer"]

4 wheels good, 2 wheels bad.........................

i`d have a evo X then a bike ;)

[/quote]what bike have u got?..evo nice car...i got a bmw 325 and a gsxr 600

[quote user="Neil_MacLeod"]

[/quote]

I thinks its Norfolk and Norwich :p

[quote user="jdungos"][quote user="Neil_MacLeod"]

[/quote]

I thinks its Norfolk and Norwich :p

[/quote]i dont intend on ending up in any hospital...lol