Sign in to follow this  
ROBFLECK

Where's the striker then...?

[quote user="Salahuddin"]

Two words

twelve o''clock

[/quote]

That''s  technically three Sal.I''m not usually pedantic but it takes my mind off my imminent nervous breakdown ; )

[quote user="delboycanary"]we dont sign anyone , why should we bother turning up at the next home game[/quote]

because we support the team and the manager, and I don''t believe it will be their fault if we don''t sign a striker. IMO not turning up would be the very worst way to show dissatisfaction, as would any other type of protest during the game. However, if, as is looking increasingly likely, we do not get in at least one, and let''s face it we need two, strikers then something very clear and blunt has to occur to let the Board know we have had enough. Hope that in the next 3 hours 36 minutes something spectacular happens and we can all be very happy and looking forward to a million mile rond trip to Plymouth.

We will not sign anyone, if we do I will take my hat off and say I was wrong, however all you who say we want an apology if we do, well likewise, if we do not I want you all to say sorry we were wrong and why oh why did we ever have faith in our club to make a vital signing before its too late!

And in just over 4 hours it will be.......I feel the fans are being taken for a ride!

This is what I can see tomorrow the club saying

"We tried everything but just could not make it happen, we are not prepared to pay the silly prices some clubs want just because its the last day before the transfer window shuts"

HEARD IT ALL BEFORE!!!

OTBC

St.John