Sign in to follow this  
londoncanary

Dinner Time!

Just out of interest what did everyone have for dinner???

Thought it could be a fun way to pass the time while we wait for the immenent signings![:)]

I had jacket potatoes was very nice actually!

lol feel free to add ur contributions lol!! [:D]

[quote user="londoncanary"]

Thought it could be a fun way to pass the time while we wait for the immenent signings![:)]

I had 4 jacket potatoes, 6 burgers, 10 chicken drumsticks, a tin of beans and a family size trifle, was very nice actually!

[/quote]

Bat Fastard!

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="londoncanary"]

I had 4 jacket potatoes, 6 burgers, 10 chicken drumsticks, a tin of beans and a family size trifle, was very nice actually!

[/quote]

Bat Fastard!

[/quote]

[:O] lol

[/quote]

Must of been a nice change from Pie Mash Eels and Liquor, London!

I had to put up with the traditional English ....Chicken Tikka Masala, ...again

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="londoncanary"]

[/quote]

Bat Fastard!

[/quote]

[:O] lol

[/quote]jesus - no wonder the planet is fudging dying!!!

[quote user="Dwayne Dibley"]I''ve just got back from Pizza Hut.......I just had to get away from this bl**dy screen for half an hour!!
[/quote]

LMFAO love your name and picture, that''s cheered me up a little [:D]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="Dwayne Dibley"]I''ve just got back from Pizza Hut.......I just had to get away from this bl**dy screen for half an hour!![/quote]

What did you have?

[/quote]did he have 4 jacket potatoes, 6 pizza''s, 10 chicken wings, a tin of beans and a family size trifle!!!

Thanks for this post. I''d forgotten to eat...

I nicked a few of the Mrs'' spud wedges at about five and I''ve had jack all since. Looks like a Bombay Bad Boy Pot Noodle time.

[quote user="Dwayne Dibley"]I''ve just got back from Pizza Hut.......I just had to get away from this bl**dy screen for half an hour!![/quote]

What did you have?

[/quote]Veggie hot...... everytime!!! ....Oh and a salad with way to many bacon crunchie things to make it in any way healthy (whatever they''re called)

[quote user="Dwayne Dibley"]I''ve just got back from Pizza Hut.......I just had to get away from this bl**dy screen for half an hour!!
[/quote]

What did you have?

[/quote]

Ha prob just went for the salad bar lol!

[/quote]

Bratwurst mit Pomfriets, und grosse Bier lol. sorry feeling in a stupid mood tonight, Sausage chips and booze,If we all get peeeeeeeed out of our skulls the bad news won''t sound so bad  

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="londoncanary"]

[/quote]

Bratwurst mit Pomfriets, und grosse Bier lol. sorry feeling in a stupid mood tonight, Sausage chips and booze,If we all get peeeeeeeed out of our skulls the bad news won''t sound so bad  

[/quote]

No but you''ll feel twice as sh***y in the morning lol

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

What did you have?

[/quote]did he have 4 jacket potatoes, 6 pizza''s, 10 chicken wings, a tin of beans and a family size trifle!!![/quote]Not far off the mark there L.G.T. ! I''ve just discovered the wifes been shopping and there''s a whopping great triffle in the fridge!!.....I''m going in!

[quote user="Dwayne Dibley"][quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

What did you have?

[/quote]did he have 4 jacket potatoes, 6 pizza''s, 10 chicken wings, a tin of beans and a family size trifle!!![/quote]Not far off the mark there L.G.T. ! I''ve just discovered the wifes been shopping and there''s a whopping great triffle in the fridge!!.....I''m going in![/quote]agreed DD...in difficult times....there''s always comfort food!!!

[quote user="the stump"]beans on toast again this credit crunch is getting trickey now![/quote]

well at least you can have a bubble bath tomorrow