Sign in to follow this  
ATWWFC

Keogh

[quote user="lincoln canary"]

wolverhampton is the aresole of the midlands, full of scally''s.

ive never enjoyed a song so more than when we sang "were going up the baggies" in the playoff semi final. class

[/quote]

1. you didnt go up

2. we went up before you after the playoff

3. you havnt finished above us since before that playoff game (when we in same league)

4. you havnt beaten us since that playoff first leg

now i think its funny your hate towards our club because our fans dont give to hoots about norwich! maybe most your anger comes now as we fairly similar sized but we actually spending money, young squad, and the best talent outside the premier. when you just seem to loan players? i dont know im prob wrong and you will deffo disagree with me here thats for sure. but i cant see your "hatred" for wolves being just because of kevin muscat in one tackle? if so then you all bunch idiots! wasnt nice tackle but then these tackle happen once in a while! if you hate us because so called fans violence then why dont you hate leeds, cardiff, swanse, stoke, millwall more?

find it all rather amusing, im sure other wolves fans would like the chap earlier because we havnt even heard of your hatred for our club before

Shackall is a good defender ATWWFC, if hes playing alongside a experienced, assured centre back then u have the mkaings of a good partnership. He was good when playing with the likes of Dublin and taylor.

Unfortunately the ones who don''t rate him for some reason thing Gary Donkey Doherty is a top defender.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

We8Wba is back! .....

is that a good thing or a bad thing? or just a funny thing? were did you go anyway?

[quote user="ATWWFC"]I imagine the two week fine that Bellamy had to pay was a "joke" as well.

Like I say, no-one will defend Muscat, but then Bellamy was no angel in that game - tried to get Keith Curle sent off by feigning an elbow in the face at a dead ball. That''s how it all started. But no excuse for the convict to do what he did and it was fortunate for Bellamy that he wasn''t seriously injured.

Just seems an odd reason to "hate" a club, he hasn''t played for us in six and a half years![/quote]in truth i dont like wolves cos i got a ciggy stubbed in me for no reason a few years back...just all seem twatty.

There has been a long standing hatred of Wolves going back decades, it is nothing to do with ''one tackle ten years ago''. Basically this is because 1) Their fans always caused trouble 2) They were our bogey team away from home - we never beat them except I think for a 1-0 away in the fa cup when keelan saved a pen - or maybe we lost that as well on second thoughts 3) Wolverhampton is a complete dump.

But, one of my best memories as a norwich fan is being at Mollynoo when we beat wolves in the play off semi. A glorious night.

thank you the last two posters in answering sensibly, i can only apologise for bad experiences and hope if you come again it is fairly enjoyable bar the result side of things

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]we8wba - The prodgical son has returned.[/quote]

well you know [:D] im gone at midnight - but shall return for your fa cup final next month

[quote user="we8wba"]

well you know [:D] im gone at midnight - but shall return for your fa cup final next month

[/quote]

Where the hell ya been man?

[quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]beaker has been running amock without you man\where ya been boy

giving you all a well earned rest! you should be pleased i not been on here the way my team been playing everyone of the park. i think they all need drug testing to be honest. cant be a real wolves team