Sign in to follow this  
ATWWFC

Keogh

[quote user="ATWWFC"]Re: Cardiff (again - sorry for lack of quote, but your message board software is really poor) "Moron"? Nice! Find me a link to the story, Express and Star or the BBC should have covered it at some point. Or just name the year and I''ll tell you it''s rubbish.[/quote]

It was on a saturday and you won 2-1 think it was with the alcohol ban. i was drinking in Hogs head and around that area in the place over the road on the corner, went to the bank and before i got back the pub doors were bolted and i was suck out in it while 300+ wolves fans coming back down the road from the ground/train station throwing bottles at the police, smashing several shop windows and throwing road works all over the place.

What is the point of this thread??? It''s just deteriorating in to a slaging match.

Plus My German Teacher* was a Wolves FanWink [;)]

* I finished school a few years ago so don''t come up with any ''Back to School'' wise cracks!

I often wondered why people take an instant dislike to Wolves fans coming on this message board but I think I''ve worked it out now................

It saves time [O]

Evidently I am still here.

I''m just wondering why a Norwich City fan would attend a random Wolves vs Cardiff fixture and then see our fans "smashing up our own town centre", when none of this was reported in any newspaper or any media of any kind, and no other people happened to see said "smashing up".

We have a hardcore minority of idiots. I don''t defend them, I wish they didn''t follow us, but they do, and that''s the way of the world. What I don''t like is out and out lies about our support.

[quote]It was on a saturday and you won 2-1 think it was with the alcohol ban.[/quote]

Our results against Cardiff at home:

2004/5 L 2-3

2005/6 W 2-0

2006/7 L 1-2

2007/8 W 3-0

Try again....

[quote user="ATWWFC"]Evidently I am still here. I''m just wondering why a Norwich City fan would attend a random Wolves vs Cardiff fixture and then see our fans "smashing up our own town centre", when none of this was reported in any newspaper or any media of any kind, and no other people happened to see said "smashing up". We have a hardcore minority of idiots. I don''t defend them, I wish they didn''t follow us, but they do, and that''s the way of the world. What I don''t like is out and out lies about our support.[/quote]Sleep [|-)]Sleep [|-)]Sleep [|-)]Sleep [|-)]Sleep [|-)]Sleep [|-)]

C.T - i am actually having conversation with DDD we may not be the fondest of mates but i will answer his question as best as i can

DDD- you are generally ok drinking, i mean when we play plymouth at home i go drinking with my mate who supports them, he wears his plymouth shirt so clearly labelled as non-wolves fan

we drink at "the goalpost which is fine" and few bars in the town centre.

i wouldnt suggest if u won to go round town saying "ur shit and we thrashed u etc..." and if opposite you lose and someone says it to you just ignore

[quote user="ATWWFC"]Evidently I am still here. I''m just wondering why a Norwich City fan would attend a random Wolves vs Cardiff fixture and then see our fans "smashing up our own town centre", when none of this was reported in any newspaper or any media of any kind, and no other people happened to see said "smashing up". We have a hardcore minority of idiots. I don''t defend them, I wish they didn''t follow us, but they do, and that''s the way of the world. What I don''t like is out and out lies about our support.[/quote]

Like i said i used to live in Telford, i wasn''t at the game as i dont support wolves, i know you won the game as i had a laugh with my mates who most in that area are wolves fans about you winning and then going on a riot cos they couldn''t get to the cardiff fans. I have been to molineux several times and even sat in with the home crowd and had a few drinks in the wanderer before the game in away colours although half hidden. you still haven''t answered my question, would an away supporter be safe drinking in the city centre before or after the game on his own?

I could name you 3-4 pubs where you''d be fine so long as you weren''t being an idiot. Obviously, there are ones that are best avoided, but that applies to every single away fixture.

But let''s examine the facts:

- You can''t remember the score of the game

- I asked you to name the year the game was played, you couldn''t

- I asked you to provide some kind of a link to this supposed trouble, believe me, the E&S and the BBC will report on anything like that - you couldn''t

- I attended all of those games and have to walk past the train station to get to the pub where we drink - no trouble on any of those occasions

I dunno, maybe you made it up.

[quote user="ATWWFC"]I could name you 3-4 pubs where you''d be fine so long as you weren''t being an idiot. Obviously, there are ones that are best avoided, but that applies to every single away fixture. But let''s examine the facts: - You can''t remember the score of the game - I asked you to name the year the game was played, you couldn''t - I asked you to provide some kind of a link to this supposed trouble, believe me, the E&S and the BBC will report on anything like that - you couldn''t - I attended all of those games and have to walk past the train station to get to the pub where we drink - no trouble on any of those occasions I dunno, maybe you made it up.[/quote]

He does live tiverton which isnt like million miles away so it was quite possible he was there.

I''m not saying he wasn''t there, just that he''s at best exaggerating what trouble he did see, because there hasn''t been any "smashing up of the town centre" after any games against Cardiff. And then uses that to "prove" that our fans are badly behaved.

quite frankly if he did see it the number of genuine wolves fans in the crowd were probably 5-10 % and ones who atteneded the match 2-4%

[quote user="ATWWFC"]I could name you 3-4 pubs where you''d be fine so long as you weren''t being an idiot. Obviously, there are ones that are best avoided, but that applies to every single away fixture. But let''s examine the facts: - You can''t remember the score of the game - I asked you to name the year the game was played, you couldn''t - I asked you to provide some kind of a link to this supposed trouble, believe me, the E&S and the BBC will report on anything like that - you couldn''t - I attended all of those games and have to walk past the train station to get to the pub where we drink - no trouble on any of those occasions I dunno, maybe you made it up.[/quote]

so you were knowhere near the city centre when it would have happened then? like i said it was the year of the alcohol ban i think, i was in the midlands for about four years and cannot remember the date. if you like i will private message you with some of my friends phone numbers in the wolvo/telford area that were with me in the pub and you can ring them and ask them if it happeed?

have you read that someone mentions the shackwell wolves shirt before the medical was similar to paul ince westham to manure

what a joke! completly different! BY WAY DEAL OFFICALLY GONE THROUGH

Don''t worry, I''m off now.

To summarise this thread:

1) Andy Keogh is not signing for you.

2) You don''t rate Jason Shackell.

3) The "hatred" of Wolves from Norwich fans is based on a single challenge from an acknowledged scumbag wearing our shirt nearly 10 years ago, and some highly dubious anecdotes about the behaviour of our fans.

Glad we got all that straight, enjoy the season.

C.T

he is better than neil collins - currently playing centre back, so it is major improvement to us no matter how average he is

and we linked that stoke defender to, but doubt we sign him but he could be the "3rd player" wolves keeping tight lipped about today

im gone after the window until we play next month son, when the wolverhampton wanderes top of the league tour bus comes rolling into town

but then i''ll prob go to the game so may not even come back then and wont if we lose lol

[quote user="ATWWFC"]Don''t worry, I''m off now. To summarise this thread: 1) Andy Keogh is not signing for you. 2) You don''t rate Jason Shackell. 3) The "hatred" of Wolves from Norwich fans is based on a single challenge from an acknowledged scumbag wearing our shirt nearly 10 years ago, and some highly dubious anecdotes about the behaviour of our fans. Glad we got all that straight, enjoy the season.[/quote]

See ya turd

[quote user="ATWWFC"]Wolves fan in peace here - just to let you know that the Keogh link to your lot is baseless speculation. He''s currently on the bench for us, but comes on every game, can play wide left or wide right as well as up front, and will play a big part this season. I doubt we''d sell for less than £2m, and as you appear to be potless, you won''t be paying that any time soon. Honest views on Jason "The Shack" Shackell appreciated.[/quote]

ATWWFC, Sorry for the children!!! Personally i think its a good deal all round, he (Shackell)has become somewhat stagnent here and maybe best for him to move on, As for being potless...cant argue!

[quote user="we8wba"]

im gone after the window until we play next month son, when the wolverhampton wanderes top of the league tour bus comes rolling into town

but then i''ll prob go to the game so may not even come back then and wont if we lose lol

[/quote]

CT - READ YOU PLANK

[quote user="we8wba"][quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

CT - READ YOU PLANK

[/quote]I hope you dont snog your mum with that mouth!!

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="lincoln canary"]

wolverhampton is the aresole of the midlands, full of scally''s.

ive never enjoyed a song so more than when we sang "were going up with the baggies" in the playoff semi final. class

[/quote]

that was meant to say arsehole!

[/quote]

and i forgot with! thick as fuck!