Sign in to follow this  
ATWWFC

Keogh

Wolves fan in peace here - just to let you know that the Keogh link to your lot is baseless speculation. He''s currently on the bench for us, but comes on every game, can play wide left or wide right as well as up front, and will play a big part this season.

I doubt we''d sell for less than £2m, and as you appear to be potless, you won''t be paying that any time soon.

Honest views on Jason "The Shack" Shackell appreciated.

If you remember Shackell when he played at your place last season, that was him on a good day.   [:D]  Enjoy !

[quote user="ATWWFC"]Wolves fan in peace here - just to let you know that the Keogh link to your lot is baseless speculation. He''s currently on the bench for us, but comes on every game, can play wide left or wide right as well as up front, and will play a big part this season. I doubt we''d sell for less than £2m, and as you appear to be potless, you won''t be paying that any time soon. Honest views on Jason "The Shack" Shackell appreciated.[/quote]shacks is sh*te...our worst defender...and as u previously stated...koegh WALTZED through us when we can to yours....when shacks was playing....now you have signed him....CHUCKLE CHUCKLE

You wernt such a "Wolves fan in peace" in your other thread which was removed were you? I''d rather play every week for Norwich City than be a bit-part Wolves player. I hope Shackell does shit for you, it''s the least you deserve.

I thought he looked quite good for your lot in the Prem, haven''t seen a great deal of him since.

To be honest, we''re pretty threadbare at the pack as it stands, so any reinforcements are welcome. You have to remember that he''ll essentially be replacing Jody Craddock...

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]You wernt such a "Wolves fan in peace" in your other thread which was removed were you? I''d rather play every week for Norwich City than be a bit-part Wolves player. I hope Shackell does shit for you, it''s the least you deserve.[/quote]

Quite the angry man, aren''t we?

This is my first thread on here, so I''m not sure what you''re talking about.

I honestly think Shackell has never reached his true potential. IMO he could have been a great player for us, but has never proved it, proven by the fact that he has been kept out of the side by our other CB''s this season. He could yet be a very good signing for you, but I would be sceptical at the moment if I was a Wolves fan.

[quote user="ATWWFC"]I thought he looked quite good for your lot in the Prem, haven''t seen a great deal of him since.

To be honest, we''re pretty threadbare at the pack as it stands, so any reinforcements are welcome. You have to remember that he''ll essentially be replacing Jody Craddock...[/quote]he was playing alongside simon charlton, a cardboard cut out of shackell would look good compared to that bald gimp.you will soon loathe mc carthys "name a price i will double it" method of buying, especially with shackssorry mate, but you cant polish a turd.

[quote user="buddha"][quote user="ATWWFC"]I thought he looked quite good for your lot in the Prem, haven''t seen a great deal of him since.

To be honest, we''re pretty threadbare at the pack as it stands, so any reinforcements are welcome. You have to remember that he''ll essentially be replacing Jody Craddock...[/quote]he was playing alongside simon charlton, a cardboard cut out of shackell would look good compared to that bald gimp.you will soon loathe mc carthys "name a price i will double it" method of buying, especially with shackssorry mate, but you cant polish a turd.[/quote]

1) Jez Moxey negotiates fees, not Mick McCarthy.

2) We do the exact opposite of what you say, we set our valuation of a player and very rarely go over that. It isn''t 1996 anymore.

[quote user="ATWWFC"][quote user="Mr. Bump"]You wernt such a "Wolves fan in peace" in your other thread which was removed were you? I''d rather play every week for Norwich City than be a bit-part Wolves player. I hope Shackell does shit for you, it''s the least you deserve.[/quote] Quite the angry man, aren''t we? This is my first thread on here, so I''m not sure what you''re talking about.[/quote]i saw your other thread...it was removed...lol...u came all guns blazing

We only hate Wolves and Ipswich....

Shacks isn''t all that bad if he''s alongside a wise head however I''m not disappointed in the slightest that he''s leaving. Never did anything exceptional here and to be honest I couldn''t give a toss how he gets on now he''s left.

[quote user="Hoolahoop"]

We only hate Wolves and Ipswich....[/quote]

Sorry to take this off topic (I get the impression you don''t rate Shackell; fair enough), but I''ve always found this a little odd.

One of our players, who most of our fans recognised was a nasty piece of work, injured a similarly nasty piece of work ten years ago, and you "hate" us. Weird.

The myth propogated is that Muscat put Bellamy out for 12-18 months, when I think he actually missed around 7 weeks of football after that game at Molineux.

TBH if we have really got more than a million for Shackell then it''s the best deadline day ever.

Has he had a decent game for us since we were in the Prem?

If your squad is that threadbare we could let you have another central defender for good price. Ex-Spurs, premiership experience, can play up front. We''d be sorry to see him go but a bargain at £2 million, or swap for for Keogh?

[quote user="ATWWFC"][quote user="Hoolahoop"]

We only hate Wolves and Ipswich....[/quote]

Sorry to take this off topic (I get the impression you don''t rate Shackell; fair enough), but I''ve always found this a little odd.

One of our players, who most of our fans recognised was a nasty piece of work, injured a similarly nasty piece of work ten years ago, and you "hate" us. Weird.

The myth propogated is that Muscat put Bellamy out for 12-18 months, when I think he actually missed around 7 weeks of football after that game at Molineux.[/quote]

who has bellamy put out of the game for 12-18 months

or giallanza

muscat was a prick

[quote user="ATWWFC"]We''ll gladly swap for Stephen Elliott if his move to Preston falls through...[/quote]

I thought you said Jez Moxey negotiated transfers, seems like it''s you from the way you go on.

[quote user="ATWWFC"]We''ll gladly swap for Stephen Elliott if his move to Preston falls through...[/quote]

Hi ATWWFC,

Shackell isn''t a bad center half, but I think what frustrates me about him is the potential he has that he hasn''t fulfilled. Once or twice a season you see a top quality center half - all the rest of the time you see a defender who is mediocre. We know he can achieve so much more - but he hasn''t.

Perhaps the move will bring that out of him. Perhaps not. We''ll see.

As for Keogh, I think what we''re after is someone with a bit more bite. Personally, I always wanted us to go for Jay Bothroyd - I thought he''d be a great striker to bring in. I wouldn''t be surprised if the rumours are just that with that one.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

No reasonable Wolves fan will defend Kevin Muscat.

Bellamy attacked his own teammate with a golf club, is that somehow better?

[quote user="ATWWFC"]No reasonable Wolves fan will defend Kevin Muscat.

Bellamy attacked his own teammate with a golf club, is that somehow better?[/quote]it was a joke!!!!mind you, riise started on him...

I imagine the two week fine that Bellamy had to pay was a "joke" as well.

Like I say, no-one will defend Muscat, but then Bellamy was no angel in that game - tried to get Keith Curle sent off by feigning an elbow in the face at a dead ball. That''s how it all started. But no excuse for the convict to do what he did and it was fortunate for Bellamy that he wasn''t seriously injured.

Just seems an odd reason to "hate" a club, he hasn''t played for us in six and a half years!

Never said it was, and like wise I will never defend some of the things Bellamy has done but it is human nature that you will defend your own players, and lets face it Muscat was hardly known for his gentle touch was he?

[quote user="buddha"][quote user="ATWWFC"]I thought he looked quite good for your lot in the Prem, haven''t seen a great deal of him since. To be honest, we''re pretty threadbare at the pack as it stands, so any reinforcements are welcome. You have to remember that he''ll essentially be replacing Jody Craddock...[/quote]
he was playing alongside simon charlton, a cardboard cut out of shackell would look good compared to that bald gimp.
you will soon loathe mc carthys "name a price i will double it" method of buying, especially with shacks
sorry mate, but you cant polish a turd.
[/quote]simon charlton was awesome...when he wasnt playing.