Sign in to follow this  
Catton Canary

BOARDROOM BUSTUP !!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Not really CW, it''s human nature.[/quote]

Actually, it is a repellant variant of human nature which has sadly infested this message board to its very core.

Well done Catton Canary.  Out of all the rubbish (but sometimes absolutely hilarious -which we all needed last night!) posts,  your one line was spot on.  You quite rightly didnt need to defend yourself and therefore didnt turn the thread into a big ''newbie, binner'' ''oh no im not/oh yes you are pantomime thread![:D]

Fair play.  As Jas said... any more news???! [;)]

No, I dont often post, but when I heard something I thought may be of interest, and the information was from a reliable source (not brown !!) I thought I should. Also, I wasn''t up past my bedtime and I''m not at school, I''ve supported City for 40 years plus.

Anyway, I''m sorry but I don''t have any more news.

On the pitch - Well done GR and team, very optimistic about 2008/9. Building with cofidence for a good future. A good mix of signings.

Top 10 ??

Well done for getting some good info...shame about the abuse you got but hey what do you expect from the majority of the people on these forums!!

I just saw the Look East interview with Roger Mumby, in which he said he didn''t know why they had left the board.

Hang on, he''s the chairman of the board, and he doesn''t konw why two of them have left?

I mean it''s not as if there are hundreds on the board.

I had heard ages ago (but never posted it), that Delia and Sharon do not speak to each other.

Perhaps The Turners have left to open the way for Peter Cullum, and a potential return to the board once he has taken over.

The plot thickens.

Does Delia actually speak to anyone!? (Other than when she''s ranting on the pitch or being interviewed by some journo?)

Munby''s interview indicates that it all started 2 weeks ago, but wasn''t really resolved until the last couple of days.It sounds although there''s been a lot of discussion over the last few days.For what it''s worth, I don''t believe that there was a ''bust up'' per say.For me, all the evidence points towards the Turners withdrawing from the club (no idea why, but the rumours related to economic problems with their business has a ring of truth).   The Turners and the board agreed that this would not be announced until the close of the transfer window to help protect the clubs position.  I don''t see any evidence (apart from unfounded gossip) to suggest anything else.