Sign in to follow this  
Catton Canary

BOARDROOM BUSTUP !!

[quote user="Catton Canary"]

It''s all kicked off in the boardroom. I don''t know the detail, but hear the divisions are BIG ! All will become clear soon.

[/quote]sauce???? brown /tomato???

It''s all kicked off in the boardroom. I don''t know the detail, but hear the divisions are BIG ! All will become clear soon.

[/quote]i''m sure it can all be settled by a friendly arm wrestle...

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Catton Canary"]

[/quote]sauce???? brown /tomato???[/quote]

BBQ please [:D]

[/quote]Got to love the attention seeking newbies [:D]Shouldnt you be in bed ?School tommorow you know !

lol

Was it over a question raised over restaurant accounts - namely "Who ate all the pies?"

JFH looked guilty behind the pot plant, pastry flakes around his moosh.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Catton Canary"]

Most definately brown, and it wasn''t sauce either.

[quote user="Canary Jay"]lol Was it over a question raised over restaurant accounts - namely "Who ate all the pies?" JFH looked guilty behind the pot plant, pastry flakes around his moosh.[/quote]

Have they only just found that they are missing?  Was around November last year they went AWOL?  John Hartson?

[/quote]delias turn to pay for the take away+beers!!!!!

[quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]

I reckon it was to do with the striker:

"What?! Spend the money on a striker? Have you seen the state of the pots and pans in the kitchen? And my desk has a wobbly leg and needs replacing aswell"

[/quote]a striker yes...but GR ask to buy him not loan him...lol

[quote user="bass is best"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Catton Canary"]

BBQ please [:D]

[/quote]

Levi Root''s Reggae Reggae takes some beating......

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Oh dear, are the wheels coming off? [:^)][/quote]...yeah, and the exhaust...etc. etc...this has the feel of a bigger story than when they came on the board...whats next???just as the transfer rumours die down - they''ll be even more rumours on this on, make no mistake!!!

I don''t get it often but I have a deep seated gut feeling again like I did when the Chase out stuff started.  A real unsettled feeling, maybe it''s just me and I need the loo lol.

Seriously though if all these rumours are true about them stepping down, what then?

[quote user="the1englishman"][quote user="Catton Canary"]

[/quote]Got to love the attention seeking newbies [:D]Shouldnt you be in bed ?School tommorow you know ![/quote]Looks like i owe someone an appology.So i appologise !