Sign in to follow this  
plan b

YOUR MOST HATED IPSWICH PLAYER

hi all

i am producing some more t shirt designs this week for www.allyellow.biz one of which will be featuring two of your most despised ipswich players/managers. i have taken alan brazil as a given but would like to cast a quick ''poll'' on the other, list yours here with maybe a brief reason why and i will choose one and will send you the finished t shirt as a thank-you prize.

look forward to reading the results

cheers!

OTBC     

I should Think this would be fairly obvious:

A certain Mr Marshall springs to mind.or judging by the reaction on Saturday perhaps Marcus bent?

but also

Counago, Haynes, Magilton, Wilnis, I could go on  

[quote user="jacktungate"]

I should Think this would be fairly obvious:

A certain Mr Marshall springs to mind.or judging by the reaction on Saturday perhaps Marcus bent?

but also

Counago, Haynes, Magilton, Wilnis, I could go on  

[/quote]

I''ll second that.............HELLO SMIFFY!!!!

Magilton.Take Bruce Willis'' head, shrink his skull, and pin the excess skin to look like Eastenders'' Billy Mitchell.

kevn lisbie wilnis or haynes

incidentially who''s yoour favourite ipswich player?

my favourite ipswich player has to be Gareth Mcauley well he has helped us get 6 points when was at leicester he scored 2 og''s for us so i don''t mind compared the rest of them

John Wark -B****rd

Pablo Counago - diving little woman and a B*****d

David johnson - 20 birth certificates and yes.. you guessed it, a B*****d!

Alan Lee - Caravan man!

notable mentions for Judas Marshall, Wilnis, and Jason cundy... although he did score an own goal against us in the Derby in 1997... i think it turned out to be the winner too.. so perhaps we should carry him triumphantly on our shoulders

jas :)

I don''t think Wilnis is so much hated as derided. He was such a poor loser both when we beat them, twice, and when we were subsequently promoted as champions. It was just brilliant to rub his nose in it by doing that - he was just made to look a total idiot!

No, i still harbour bitterness toward Chris Kiwomya for killing any lingering hopes we had of winning the inaugural premiership title in the derby of April 1993.

And Wark of course - damn he was ugly! And can we count Joe Royle?!

My Dad hates with great venegance ERIC GATES one of the most despicable little tossers.........ooooh

I''m only 12 and can''t rememeber him but if he played for the Scum I agree...

Go Dad ! Even now he''s cursing him

All of em !!.....They are all Binners.....

[quote user="CHITFC"]Lmao, you sad little inbred cunts.

Keep living in the shadow boys.
[/quote]

why is your name Sh*tfc?

and what shadow would that be? the shadow of not winning a major trophy, league championship title, or anything of note for the past 30 years?

Judas Andy marshall without a doubt!!!!!!!! We (the fans) vote him player of the season & he walks off on a free... to the filthy, vile, putrid, scum of all teams! It takes a lot to wind me up but my blood is boiling just thinking about him... "Andy Marshall, what a w@nker"!

[/quote]

How many games have your so called decent team lost so far this year????

You think we have problems you have spent lots of money on rather average and crap players, while we have brought less in for less money and made the team that are most likly to win the title look average, good luck this season you are the ones that will need help avoiding teh drop.

the sad thing is since leaving he has never been on the losing team to us.... guess he is having the last laugh... Although you can counter that with the fact he has been relegated with EVERY team he has played for.. except for coventry..

Norwich, Ipswich, Wolves and Millwall have all been relegated with Marshall in goal... i think that says all it needs too really.

[/quote]

Run off and "play" with your sister you ugly, cretinous little chav. I heard she''s gagging for it. Anyway, Haynes is my choice for the scummer I love to hate.

My Old Man reckons thats about right for you scummers pickin on kids and O A Ps you cant manage the bigger boys..

Oh apparantley Kevin( Fireworks ) Beattie is another one my Dad hates.

Why does he call him Fireworks please tell me.... 

Danny Haynes is my most hated Ipswich player at the moment, he just sums up what a bunch of morons they actually are. The second one is a given, it''s Alan Brazil the gobby ginger prat...

Got to be Eric "hit in the face with a sack of spanners" Gates surely.

Once went to look at a house in County Durham we were thinking of buying and who should open the door but that freaky little midget (he was coaching Sunderland at the time).  Only time I have ever wished I had trodden in dog poo before going into a persons home!