Sign in to follow this  
Diesel Doris

Message Board Virgin

Hi everyone. Thought it was about time I started posting as I have been reading other posts for ages. Have been a season ticket holder for ten years so have been through some really good times and some pretty awful ones(like the present) Hope it will get better soon though but I''m really finding it hard to be optimistic!! Not going to Cardiff but hope that those who do go will have something to cheer about.

Ah virgins!.........I have many uses for them in my rituals of potent magical spell casting...........hmm?..............I feel a Hex coming on![:D]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Ah virgins!.........I have many uses for them in my rituals of potent magical spell casting...........hmm?..............I feel a Hex coming on![:D][/quote]

Welcome DD.

Before you ask if you do ask, and some people do, I''m not chinese, japanese, asia etc .. I''m from Bradwell, Near Great Yarmouth. I was born in Great Yarmouth and I have been a season ticket holder for 4 years and a fan for over 20 years.

(just in case you wanted to know)

Now ... back to the quote above from Wiz:

PLEASE wiz can you kick us a spell up for two new strikers? I''d like an experinced one (don''t mind if its hasslebanik) and a very tall solid performance one. (heskey will do)

And also to be signing today for Saturdays match!

Surely a fine Wizard of your experince and know how can muster that up?

Cheers All

[quote user="koimatsuba"]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Ah virgins!.........I have many uses for them in my rituals of potent magical spell casting...........hmm?..............I feel a Hex coming on![:D][/quote]

Welcome DD.

Before you ask if you do ask, and some people do, I''m not chinese, japanese, asia etc .. I''m from Bradwell, Near Great Yarmouth. I was born in Great Yarmouth and I have been a season ticket holder for 4 years and a fan for over 20 years.

PLEASE wiz can you kick us a spell up for two new strikers? I''d like an experinced one (don''t mind if its hasslebanik) and a very tall solid performance one. (heskey will do)

Cheers All

[/quote]

It will take a few days my friend, but I''m on the case. Charm Spells can take up to 48 hours to start working so watch this space.

[quote user="koimatsuba"]

Welcome DD.

Cheers All

[/quote]

That makes 2 of us!

Welcome to the madhouse DD! We all started off a quite normal,but its amazing what the continual undelivered promise of a striker does to the human brain!!

Oh god here we go again. Yet another supposed Newbie, who just happens to use the exact same text font and size as the so called Lisa Marie, who happened to post for the first time recently although she joined in January..................... confused........................ Nah!

He just wants to see desperate gullible people "chatting him up" and laughing his head off.  Oh well, little things .......................

[quote user="Scooby"]

Oh god here we go again. Yet another supposed Newbie, who just happens to use the exact same text font and size as the so called Lisa Marie, who happened to post for the first time recently although she joined in January..................... confused........................ Nah!

He just wants to see desperate gullible people "chatting him up" and laughing his head off.  Oh well, little things .......................

[/quote]Welcome Doris - at least we both know that we''re who we really are!!

Scooby - I actually am sitting here laughing my head off reading these ridiculous statements! I was a little bemused by it all Wednesday, yesterday thought you were all mad ( i know it helps!) and today i know!