Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

TINY!

What if........

We had have signed Martin Taylor in January, and still signed Kennedy and Stefanovic this summer, which two of the three would you play?

[quote user="lappinitup"]

What if........

We had have signed Martin Taylor in January, and still signed Kennedy and Stefanovic this summer, which two of the three would you play?

[/quote]

An injured Gary Doherty.

If we had signed Tiny then the Wolves bid for Shacks may have been accepted, a nice new Target Man would be sitting at Carrow Rd and the Doc might now be a free transfer!

If only!

[quote user="lappinitup"]

What if........

[/quote]

Just before that window I remember that GR stated publicly how he loved competing in the transfer market, he also boastingly added that he never paid the asking price for  players but always managed to get them at a bargain price.

Whilst this is a commendable way of buying players it was unwise and arrogant to make his tactics so apparent. I wonder if this has prevented him gaining success in any other dealings, I''m sure this was what rubbed the Birmingham board up the wrong way with regards to Tiny.

Had we signed Tiny then surely it would MT and Stefanovic :)

I would imagine Shackell would still be here as left CB cover and Doherty would be the one heading away considering Kennedy and Omozusi are both able to play at right CB :)

Will be good to see Tiny again when Birmingham come down on the 30th, bound to get a bit cheer if he starts :)

Not signing Martin Taylor earlier this year was a terrible mistake on a par with the release of our most potent penetrating winger Huckerby!

I''m sure that maybe Kenedy wouldn''t of been signed or we''d of accepted the bid from Wolves for Shacks! - All ifs and maybes which is how our ''staying way past there sell by date'' board seem to be operating!

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]Had we signed Tiny then surely it would MT and Stefanovic :) I would imagine Shackell would still be here as left CB cover and Doherty would be the one heading away considering Kennedy and Omozusi are both able to play at right CB :) Will be good to see Tiny again when Birmingham come down on the 30th, bound to get a bit cheer if he starts :)[/quote]

Ha ha ha ha ha ha....good one..

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]Had we signed Tiny then surely it would MT and Stefanovic :)

I would imagine Shackell would still be here as left CB cover and Doherty would be the one heading away considering Kennedy and Omozusi are both able to play at right CB :)

Will be good to see Tiny again when Birmingham come down on the 30th, bound to get a bit cheer if he starts :)[/quote]You do realise Kennedy and Omozusi are on loan don''t you?