Sign in to follow this  
colneycanary

ROEDER!.......YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING!!!!

[img]http://artfiles.art.com/images/-/Chuck-Carlton/Businessman-Sitting-in-Corner-with-Dunce-Hat-Photographic-Print-C12695082.jpeg[/img]

[quote user="colneycanary"]

Let''s face it , we are crap!

[/quote]

No, extremely crap. Get it right. Well at least if we are going to start cancelling contracts again we wont lose any real money! lol.......

Like i have been saying for weeks.. Roeder has not been backed to a competitve Level by the board.. they have paid peanuts.. we have got monkeys.. a league 1 side at best...

A target man isnt going to solve our problems.. we are not good enough.... quality costs money and the board have done this.. not Roeder.. the rug has been pulled from under his feet just like it was with Granty.. and to some extent Worthington... how many more managers are this board going to Sh*t on froma  great height?

jas :)

[quote user="shyster"][img]http://artfiles.art.com/images/-/Chuck-Carlton/Businessman-Sitting-in-Corner-with-Dunce-Hat-Photographic-Print-C12695082.jpeg[/img][/quote]

LMFAO

[quote user="shyster"]With all due respect, Jas, Roeder had ample monies at both West Ham & Newcastle.[/quote]He bought good players at Newcastle including Martins.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="shyster"]With all due respect, Jas, Roeder had ample monies at both West Ham & Newcastle.
[/quote]

He bought good players at Newcastle including Martins.
[/quote]

and did his best to get them relegated some might argue

jas :)

I think I may take this opportunity to quote you from an earlier thread where you said that would be happy with a draw! Well it''s full time and we''ve drawn so be happy!!

I think todays game is a classic example of how fans need to be patient! Granted we haven''t performed to our best today. But a game of football game lasts 90 minutes, just like a season lasts 10 months!

[quote user="Yellow Submarine"]

I think I may take this opportunity to quote you from an earlier thread where you said that would be happy with a draw! Well it''s full time and we''ve drawn so be happy!!

I think todays game is a classic example of how fans need to be patient! Granted we haven''t performed to our best today. But a game of football game lasts 90 minutes, just like a season lasts 10 months!

[/quote]

Sorry this is F.A.O Jas the Barclay king!