Sign in to follow this  
Dom

Does Patterson have photo's on Roeder?

How can this guy continue to keep his place. Hoolahan for Croft? Losing patience now

[quote user="Dom"]How can this guy continue to keep his place. Hoolahan for Croft? Losing patience now[/quote]If you listened to the first half, Pattison won us the penalty and came closest to scoring when the keeper nearly spilled his shot.  The real question is where the f**k is Fotheringham?

[quote user="Dom"]How can this guy continue to keep his place. Hoolahan for Croft? Losing patience now[/quote]can people really not spell this guys name?

He''s been by far our best player from the sound of it , and was on of our better players last Saturday.

[quote user="IRN-BRU"]He''s been by far our best player from the sound of it , and was on of our better players last Saturday.[/quote]Exactly.  Some people just need a boo-boy.  [6]

[quote user="Dom"]

That''ll make all the difference won''t it!

[/quote]No, but maybe you should post based on how he (Pattison) is actually playing, he was not so bad in the last game and sounds to be OK in this game. I always have my doubts about guys like you that post nothing but petty whinging comments about players without actually being there to make a fair judgement.

[quote user="Dom"]If I wanted a boo boy Fotheringham would be top of the list.[/quote]So why post a thread moaning about Pattison when he''s having a good game?

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Dom"]If I wanted a boo boy Fotheringham would be top of the list.[/quote]So why post a thread moaning about Pattison when he''s having a good game?[/quote]Because he''s a numpty!

[quote user="Marty"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Dom"]If I wanted a boo boy Fotheringham would be top of the list.[/quote]So why post a thread moaning about Pattison when he''s having a good game?[/quote]Because he''s a numpty![/quote]A numpty who just cleared one off the line, has been putting good crosses in all afternoon and won our penalty.  You must be some kind of muppet.

[quote user="Marty"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Dom"]If I wanted a boo boy Fotheringham would be top of the list.[/quote]

So why post a thread moaning about Pattison when he''s having a good game?
[/quote]

Because he''s a numpty!
[/quote]

I''d say your the numpty, MoM performance and just saved our bacon.

[quote user="Steve H"]

[quote user="Marty"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Dom"]If I wanted a boo boy Fotheringham would be top of the list.[/quote]So why post a thread moaning about Pattison when he''s having a good game?[/quote]Because he''s a numpty![/quote]

I''d say your the numpty, MoM performance and just saved our bacon.

[/quote]I am referring too the original poster, check my previous comment, i''m Pro Pattison, I support the team that is out there playing.

I think you all need to eat a huge slice of humble pie Dom and company! Matty has played well to day according to Neil Adams and a couple of my friends who are at the game. Granted Pattison isn''t the most technically gifted player, but he always gives 100%! 

[quote user="Dom"]How can this guy continue to keep his place. Hoolahan for Croft? Losing patience now[/quote]Does anyone have a photo of your brain? Apparently everyone has one, but the evidence of this thread seems to be pointing the other way... [;)]Honestly, by all means criticise the guy if he''s playing badly, but he''s just put in a MoM performance, and was doing well when you posted this thread...

Just spoke to a few mates who were at the game and there saying Pattison was the best player on the pitch!

Just shows how some people will not give the man a second chance!

It''s getting harder on this message board to work out who actually supports Norwich and who doesn''t.

It''s obvious this afternoon from ging through the posts the the nancy negatives were posting we''re doomed messages before t was even half time.

The original poster of this thread was posting whilst Patty was playing a blinder and obviously didn''t have a clue.

Why not listen on the radio or even follow Pete''s live updates. But don''t just sit posting you doom and gloom when you don''t even know what is going on at the game.

It''s fairly obvious that some on this board have no real interest in the football but come here just to whinge and whine.

i thought Pattison sounded good today.. now he needs to build on the performance and keep steadily improving.... he deserves a pat on the back for his efforts today though!

jas :)

Matty P has been our best, or among our best, players for the last two games.  He deserves a place next week and he deserves some support from the fans.  Those who like to have a hate figure will no doubt be able to think of someone else to hate.

Sounds like he had a fair game, so credit where it''s due. Just don''t think he has been a consistent performer, and he and Fotheringham have the jury out for me. He had a good 20 mins against Blackpool granted, but I am hoping he does kick on from here, just have my doubts at present.

I''m no boo boy, and will support the team, as I have since I was 5 (32 years ago!), but I am entitled to my opinion on these boards, as I will not shout at the players on a match day, there is no value in that.

Good point, but still look at the next 6 fixtures, and cannot see many positives in them.....totally hope I am eating humble pie then as well

[quote user="Marty"][quote user="Dom"]How can this guy continue to keep his place. Hoolahan for Croft? Losing patience now[/quote]

can people really not spell this guys name?
[/quote]

I know, it''s unreal isn''t it. I wonder if he can hold his mouth closed when he watches telly?

Fotheringham will not play well if he is playing with clingan, they are very similar type footballers. Once the Big man comes in Russell will drop back to midfield to support the wide men and forwards leaving Clingan to protect the back four. With Russell in the attacking mid role we will create a lot of chances and will press teams back for long periods, especially away from home.

I am so pleased for Lupoli today, that will boost his confidence and will push on now and be a force in this league.

On the ball city...................

For what it''s worth, I would personally NEVER boo a player in Norwich City colours, irrespective of performances.

Fozzy may indeed be bewildering many as to why he''s keeping his place in the starting eleven [not to mention the armband], but to put him at the top of a list of players to boo? Pur-leeeeease...

This is of course not to say that players should be adored regardless of how they''ve been playing; I''ve never been Matty Pattison''s biggest fan, but I''m delighted to hear that he put in a MOTM performance today.

Good performances = better competition for places; with Bell on the way back, we could be looking at 6 or 7 midfielders competing for 4 places [or 3 if you count Fozzy''s apparent undropability]. Given our midfield weakness over the last 3 seasons, this can only be a good thing. While of course this would depend on consistently good performances, and a manager prepared to drop his favourites, it''d be a position we''ve not had the ''luxury'' to be in since the Premiership. [in terms of numbers, that is]

In a nutshell, it''s in our collective interests that when players play well, it is recognised and broadcast [hence I guess, Roeder''s post-game praise of Pattison]. Booing our own players will do nothing of the sort [Hendo, anyone?].

Of course, this theory will probably be rubbished against Brum [with their 100% record] on Saturday, when our entire midfield are overrun, out-thought, swamped and out-passed for 90 minutes in an absolute ''mare...