Sign in to follow this  
ncfcstar

Cardiff Vs Norwich - Predictions

Sadly I fancy another Norwich dominated game in midfield that will fizzle into a 1-1 with Russell to score :)

Well with the big new signing up front?..

Cardiff 2 Norwich 0, sorry but we have as much bite as a hoover.

If he starts Russell we will have a better chance.

That February afternoon in

Cardiff was the last time City have left an away pitch as the winning

side.We no longer have Evans or Dublin.Therefore, I am afraid to say I think we will lose 2-0 today.

If Clingan plays, or someone else plays just as well, then we may concede one goal, but scoring.......   I can''t see us scoring more than one. I hope that it will be 0-0 or 1-1, but I think that it will probably be 1-0 or 2-1 to them.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]That February afternoon in

Cardiff was the last time City have left an away pitch as the winning

side.We no longer have Evans or Dublin.Therefore, I am afraid to say I think we will lose 2-0 today.[/quote]Our away league record since then - played 8, won 0, drawn 1, lost 7.I''m going for 2-0 too.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]Would love a point......But, 2-1 or 2-0 to Cardiff.[/quote]

This is probably about right. A game in which we play decent passing football until we get to the opposing penalty area.

3-0 Cardiff , can''t see how we will score and this is the first decent attack we will be facing.

I have learnt to accept defeat like a real man!! We will lose 2 nil. Maybe Russell wil get us a consolation. The others are goal dodgers and always will be .

2 - 0 to Cardiff from me as well. Nothing this week has raised my hopes. Just as we are waiting for the team to gel and improve, so other teams are improving. Just hope that my gut feeling of a 4 or 5 to nil thrashing is wrong.

i think today will be our first clean sheet, the defence has been playing well, fauir play we havelet in 3 goals in two games but two of them are pens!

so either 0-0 or 1-0 norwich for me

i would like to see lupoli or jamie score will boost their confidence

2-0 to Cardiff unfortunately!

We are powder puff up front which will put to much pressure on the backline against a Cardiff side on the up and playing in front of bigger crowds which will spur them on!

Ched was the difference for us last year.  We have no Ched, and no Ched-esque type of player to replace that level of clinicism.  However, we do still have a defence prone to lapses of concentration and an inability to keep a clean sheet.  I can''t see us winning.  Maybe it''ll take a hammering to cease this whole ''how have we only got one point so far?!'' mentality.

We will be lucky to get a draw but head tells me we will get beaten 2-0

FOOTBALL MUST COME FIRST

[quote user="BBFF"]

We will be lucky to get a draw but head tells me we will get beaten 2-0

FOOTBALL MUST COME FIRST

[/quote]

I stumbled into beavis and he told me we''d win 2-1 [:O]

[;)]

I can never predict a City defeat, so I''m going to go with a repeat of last years result, 2-1 City (Norwich City that is!) Goals from Rusty and Cureton