Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Cardiff City v Norwich City official match thread

[quote user="NorwichsNewFinest"]

See, we get what will probably turn out to be nothing more than a consolation and now my brain is thinking "Go on & win it now lads" therefore making the defeat even more soul destroying. Why oh why oh why do I put myself through this???

[/quote]

Ah, now I will retract that! COME ON CITY!!!!!!!!!!

I know he is sometimes annoying but everyone who has slated him for his end product, he has finally delivered with an assist for the second goal. Give him some credit for once. Get In Nowich!!

[quote user="london Canary"]Well done crofty for the assist
[/quote]

See I can''t understand why so many fans don''t like him, he changes the game when he''s on the pitch.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="london Canary"]Well done crofty for the assist[/quote]

See I can''t understand why so many fans don''t like him, he changes the game when he''s on the pitch.

[/quote]i''m with you, i just wanted to give him a mention.....Still could definatly do with scoreing a couple though

I''ll take a draw today, especially from 2 down.What is going on with us giving away penalties? surely we are on for a record?

[quote user="london Canary"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="london Canary"]Well done crofty for the assist
[/quote]

[/quote]

i''m with you, i just wanted to give him a mention.....Still could definatly do with scoreing a couple though
[/quote]

Of course and I agree, however he is better at creating the chances for others to score rather than scoring himself.

[quote user="Scooby"][quote user="Destort"]

[quote user="Scooby"]F**kin typical !!!! He should be F**cking taken off NOW !!!![/quote]

This coming from the guy who went crazy when I criticised any player and even did a poll. You are one major hypocrite.

[/quote]

If he''s having a problem finding the net, even from a penalty, then he''s not exactly going to be brimming with confidence right now is he?  The logical thing to do is to get him off before he makes matters worse.  The more he f**ks up the worse he is going to play.  You don''t ever get a better chance than a penalty do you.  Right now he is not worth his place in the team.

[/quote]

Just find it humorous that your own personal opinion is ok yet asking for others is a witch hunt. The particular problem you are referring to was the same last season. As i said you are a hypocrite, simple as.

Well done lads, getting it back at the end, I honestly think it isn''t a bad result away at Cardiff.

Coming from 2-0 down away from home after missing a penalty, I can''t complain. Showied great character and spirit to get back in the game.

The need for a target man still sounds obvious, but I am much happier than I was 20 minutes ago, well done city.

Decent result.

Glad Pattison had a good game, hopefully people will give him a bit more of a chance. And hopefully Crofty has earned himself a starting place which he should have anyway.

Chuffed for Arturo as well, lets have some more!

I wonder how many excuses there will be for Cureton...

[quote user="london Canary"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]lol Derby lost at home.[/quote]

An english league record!!

[/quote]

Paul Jewell cant be far from the sack now can he! he hasnt won a league game with Derby!

jas :)

the stats seem to indicate end to end football...certainly sounded like it.. the neutrals would of enjoyed today

jas :)

what a difference a goal makes , I was ready to start to calling for heads it just shows how fickle a supporter I am, I hope this result galvanises us, please please can Rusty start from now on and as for matty pattison I TOLD YOU SO