Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Cardiff City v Norwich City official match thread

[quote user="Colorado Canary"]Does not look good  - i even got up early here in Colorado to "listen" to this on the bbc website!!! Not having seen the boys live yet this season are things really as bad as they seem? Come on City.......[/quote]

playing ok it seems but missed a pen, enough said

[quote user="Salahuddin"]Well I must say this could be playing right into Mr Cullums hands, how long are the majority of fans going to be able to just sit, watch and complain on forums![/quote]

Hmmm you could be right Sal.

Live league table, useful little application, although not looking so rosy at the moment [:(].....

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/live/tables/cc_champ.html

Coca-Cola Championship

TeamPPtsGoals
Diff
Goal
Scored
Current
Score
Birmingham 39341-0 v Barnsley
Cardiff 37241-0 v Norwich
Bristol City 37231-0 v Coventry
Charlton 36364-2 FT v Reading
Sheff Utd 36341-0 v Blackpool
Coventry 36240-1 v Bristol City
Preston 36240-1 v Sheff Wed
Sheff Wed 36161-0 v Preston
QPR 36-131-0 v Doncaster
Wolverhampton 35360-0 v Ipswich
Watford 35121-1 v Nottm Forest
Ipswich 34240-0 v Wolverhampton
Reading 34042-4 FT v Charlton
Doncaster 34020-1 v QPR
Swansea 2303KO 17:20 (A)v Plymouth
Derby 32-110-0 v Southampton
Nottm Forest 32-221-1 v Watford
Crystal Palace 32-200-0 v Burnley
Plymouth 21-22KO 17:20 (H)v Swansea
Southampton 31-220-0 v Derby
Blackpool 31-210-1 v Sheff Utd
Norwich 31-310-1 v Cardiff
Burnley 31-610-0 v Crystal Palace
Barnsley 30-320-1 v Birmingham

[quote user="Mello Yello"]Oh well, the NCFC manager has an excuse and a scapegoat. "Had we scored the penalty"........[/quote]

Of course,I should have realised that it would be Roeder''s fault that the useless dwarf can''t perform a basic function! : )

Norwich City are a hopeless away side who do not deserve the support they get. I don''t mind traveling to Selhurst Park every year and losing, but at least there is somewhere decent to go afterwards.

As long as the majority of fans back Delia & Wynn Jones, we will achieve and deserve nothing.

me thinks cureton should be dropped never really rated him another grant flop along with fozzy

both should be subbed for kroma and lupoli then drop russell into midfield and give him the arm band

[quote user="komakino"]Norwich City are a hopeless away side who do not deserve the support they get. I don''t mind traveling to Selhurst Park every year and losing, but at least there is somewhere decent to go afterwards. As long as the majority of fans back Delia & Wynn Jones, we will achieve and deserve nothing.[/quote]

Trouble is the majority of us like to give them the benefit of the doubt, my optimism is slowly ebbing away now match by match.

Whilst you are right Sal, it is playing into Cullum''s hands, we wont be able to spend any of his money till January and by then it might be too late!

[quote user="Destort"]

[quote user="Scooby"]F**kin typical !!!! He should be F**cking taken off NOW !!!![/quote]

This coming from the guy who went crazy when I criticised any player and even did a poll. You are one major hypocrite.

[/quote]

If he''s having a problem finding the net, even from a penalty, then he''s not exactly going to be brimming with confidence right now is he?  The logical thing to do is to get him off before he makes matters worse.  The more he f**ks up the worse he is going to play.  You don''t ever get a better chance than a penalty do you.  Right now he is not worth his place in the team.

cant blame a pen miss cos we aint got a big man upfront. even with someone else up front with cureton hes still gonna be shit and still wouldnt get a shot on target. get rid of the useless mug.

We need to give them some Uri Geller style positive energy.  All concentrate on a 2 - 1 victory and it will happen!!!!

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Mello Yello"]Oh well, the NCFC manager has an excuse and a scapegoat. "Had we scored the penalty"........[/quote]

Of course,I should have realised that it would be Roeder''s fault that the useless dwarf can''t perform a basic function! : )

[/quote]

You think of Cureton - as I think of our board - oh black an'' white Knight of the Simon Templar.....Has your halo slipped?

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]Whilst you are right Sal, it is playing into Cullum''s hands, we wont be able to spend any of his money till January and by then it might be too late![/quote]

That is a worrying possibility isn''t it?  One I have hoped and prayed won''t happen, I want PC in as much as anyone, and I know the chances are we have to hit YET another all time low in the clubs recent history for that to happen, but us fans deserve better.

[quote user="ncfc_chris"]

[quote user="Scooby"]  You don''t ever get a better chance than a penalty do you. [/quote]

an open goal? he misses them though [:)]

[/quote]

True but the ball must have been moving for poor little JC

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Well so far so bad, why on earth do I get my hopes up each time only to be dashed again?  What a mug I am [:|][/quote]

That, my friend, is the fate of the ever faithful football fan.

Amazing you all blame 1 player yet the manager and board are above blame,you lot are priceless.I suppose cureton missed on purpose so he would get dropped.I suppose we would be better off playing with 10 men.We have had since may to bring in a new front man and the blame for not doing so must rest with the board not willing to spend.I would love cureton to not be in the team at the moment he has lost all his confidence,but who should replace him delia prehaps

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

You think of Cureton - as I think of our board - oh black an'' white Knight of the Simon Templar.....Has your halo slipped?

[/quote]

LOL! No,but I don''t have the patience of a Saint! It can only get better....can''t it?

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Well so far so bad, why on earth do I get my hopes up each time only to be dashed again?  What a mug I am [:|][/quote]

No, you''re a loyal supporter!Keep your chin up We are Yellows,you''re not alone!

Curtains for Cureton.............loan move to Luton beckons.  He should''ve been dropped after his howling miss last week. Get OJ on.