Sign in to follow this  
jerryblueboy

GOD IT SATURDAY

[quote user="jerryblueboy"]I DONT THINK I CAN TAKE ALL THIS FOOTBALL MISERY AGIN THIS WEEKEND

I THINK WE WILL LOSE 3.....NILL

THATS THE BEST WE CAN HOPE FOR

XXXXXXXX[/quote]You haven''t cleaned your teeth today blueboy, your breath STINKS!

[quote user="jerryblueboy"]

I DONT THINK I CAN TAKE ALL THIS FOOTBALL MISERY AGIN THIS WEEKEND

XXXXXXXX

[/quote]

Now children, Gather round and look at the computer screen... this is what happens when you have 6 fingers and come from Suffolk... I warn you all away from this foul place now.. and if mummy or Daddy have to go there for whatever reason make sure they are armed with a crucufix, holy water, and a shot gun.

jas :)

XXXXXXXX

[/quote]

i think your sister just called for you to come back to bed

run along sunshine

What an awesome post. Brilliant. You come on a Norwich message board pretending to be a Norwich fan, predict a three-nil defeat, and out yourself as a binner in your screen name. Utter genius. If your IQ was any lower you would need watering.

XXXXXXXX

[/quote]

Oh dear, I just wanna take this moment, have sex with it, raise loads of little moments so I can enjoy this moment forever.

What a complete numbskull.

XXXXXXXX

[/quote]Oh there you are!! I have been promised amoeba on fleas on the MB since Wednesday and you''ve made me wait a whole 3 days!

[quote user="NorwichsNewFinest"][quote user="jerryblueboy"]

XXXXXXXX

[/quote]

Oh dear, I just wanna take this moment, have sex with it, raise loads of little moments so I can enjoy this moment forever.

What a complete numbskull.

[/quote]

Someone''s been watching Scrubs..hehe

Totally agree with the jist of this whole thing though, jimmyblueboy, you trully are an oracle!

[quote user="jerryblueboy"]see you dont have any hope arter tha last 3 games who would any any hope xxxxxxxxx[/quote]

What''s with all the kisses?

It''s a little creepy and you''re starting to freak me out.

Aren''t there other sites on the net that you ought to be "cruising"

[quote user="Lisa-Marie"][quote user="jerryblueboy"]

XXXXXXXX

[/quote]Oh there you are!! I have been promised amoeba on fleas on the MB since Wednesday and you''ve made me wait a whole 3 days![/quote]

Psttttttttttttt Lisa, it was Ameobi, not amoeba [:D]

[quote user="Jim Duffy"]

I hope you die in a freak DIY mishap.

[/quote]

There''s no need for that JD.

It doesn''t need to be a freak DIY mishap.

Anything will do.

[quote user="WEEN_NASTY"][quote user="Jim Duffy"]

I hope you die in a freak DIY mishap.

[/quote]

There''s no need for that JD.

It doesn''t need to be a freak DIY mishap.

Anything will do.

[/quote]

It won''t be from a collapsing bookshelf!! Probably suffocate when his mama rolls on top of him!!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Lisa-Marie"][quote user="jerryblueboy"]

XXXXXXXX

[/quote]Oh there you are!! I have been promised amoeba on fleas on the MB since Wednesday and you''ve made me wait a whole 3 days![/quote]

[/quote]No, no, no Amoeba are the little bacteria thingy''s that are the very lowest in the food chain - tiny little chaps that we as humans can''t see with a naked eye.......

[quote user="Lisa-Marie"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Lisa-Marie"][quote user="jerryblueboy"]

XXXXXXXX

[/quote]No, no, no Amoeba are the little bacteria thingy''s that are the very lowest in the food chain - tiny little chaps that we as humans can''t see with a naked eye.......[/quote] sorry, just realised that it may have been said with just an ounce of sarcasm - if so, apologies for pointing out the obvious!! lol

Now i knew they weren''t the sharpest knive''s in the drawer across the border, but my god, i had no idea they were that retarded! I ALMOST felt sorry for him there for a moment. Nice Dr.Cox quote by the way, that was some real Nancy Drew stuff, Nancy!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]Now children, Gather round and look at the computer screen... this is what happens when you have 6 fingers and come from Suffolk... I warn you all away from this foul place now.. and if mummy or Daddy have to go there for whatever reason make sure they are armed with a crucufix, holy water, and a shot gun.

[/quote]

not everybody who has grown up in Suffolk is inbred [:)]

[quote user="Lisa-Marie"][quote user="Lisa-Marie"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Lisa-Marie"][quote user="jerryblueboy"]

XXXXXXXX

[/quote]No, no, no Amoeba are the little bacteria thingy''s that are the very lowest in the food chain - tiny little chaps that we as humans can''t see with a naked eye.......[/quote] sorry, just realised that it may have been said with just an ounce of sarcasm - if so, apologies for pointing out the obvious!! lol[/quote]

lol Lisa Im never sarcastic, I always say what I mean, however, the above was said tongue in cheek and jokingly [:D]

[quote user="ncfc_chris"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]Now children, Gather round and look at the computer screen... this is what happens when you have 6 fingers and come from Suffolk... I warn you all away from this foul place now.. and if mummy or Daddy have to go there for whatever reason make sure they are armed with a crucufix, holy water, and a shot gun.

[/quote]

not everybody who has grown up in Suffolk is inbred [:)]

[/quote]

where did i say they had? :S

[quote user="jerryblueboy"]CRAP[/quote]Our!! have you messed yourself blueboy? You''ll have to get mummy/sister to change your nappy but watch what mummy/sister is up to else she could end up as your wife.  [:S]