Sign in to follow this  
manbearpig

canary call numpties

how can you blame roeder for cureton being shit and saying hes not the manager for cureton oh ok lets get rid of the manager for a shit over the hill loser well done you mug.

its unbelievable that they let the local nut houses make phone calls. some people really dont have a clue what their talking about.

[quote user="ncfc_chris"]

i find it strange that everybody who rings up has a stronger Norfolk accent than the majority of people i come across in and around the area [:)]

[/quote]

It''s part of the screening process...

Canary call is populated by those who are covered by "care in the community"

Its not their fault, they deserve our pity and compassion.

So does N Adams who has to sit through it after every game.

OTBC.

[quote user="filthyrich"]how can you blame roeder for cureton being shit and saying hes not the manager for cureton oh ok lets get rid of the manager for a shit over the hill loser well done you mug.[/quote]

Was that the bloke who said that Cureton is a "natural finisher"?

I think since he returned last summer Cureton has proved he is far from a natural finisher.

[quote user="ncfc_chris"]

i find it strange that everybody who rings up has a stronger Norfolk accent than the majority of people i come across in and around the area [:)]

[/quote]

Only people with accute Norfolk accents are allowed through to talk to Neilski.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Haaaaaallllloooo Neeeeiiiiilllll... Oi dint gew tew the game today but....

jas :)

[/quote]

Can Neil Adams sit any further on the fence?He basically agrees and disagrees at the same time.Brillant how he does it.I was looking forward to him being more opionated and harsher with the numpties now he is no longer employed by the club but it hasnt really happened.The conflict of interest made you cringe ,with Neil desperatly trying not to offend anyone. 

This is kind of off topic, u but I just have to let you know that I LOVE that word "numpties" to describe dimwits, dolts, idiots, losers and so on.  Brilliant.  I must try to remember to add it to my vocabulary because I know it will get some smiles and admiring looks from my co-workers.

Can any non-Brits tell me if this term is used elsewhere?  I''ve never seen or heard it in the US but I see it here on the forum frequently.

[quote user="GJP"]

[quote user="filthyrich"]how can you blame roeder for cureton being shit and saying hes not the manager for cureton oh ok lets get rid of the manager for a shit over the hill loser well done you mug.[/quote]

Was that the bloke who said that Cureton is a "natural finisher"?

I think since he returned last summer Cureton has proved he is far from a natural finisher.

[/quote]To be fair GJP, Neil Adams has said the same.