Sign in to follow this  
lobstaboy

Target man???

Hello Fellow yellow,

good result today well ok but to come from two goals down well played the boys,

I dont belive that we need a big target man and if/when we get him will he make an improvement on the team?

lets start  at the back, i like the look of the new guys and i think after time we will have the tightest defence in the league ( cant really understand on playing kennedy when hes'' going back in jan) then we will be back to two defenders who havent played much together

The midfield this is the biggest problem for us at the mo and well forever, croft doest like going forward or taking men on. fozzy is a headless chicken and pattison well after today seems there could be some potential rusty is an average championship player but where are the goals coming from hoolahan?

the strikers-well the boy lupoli looks ok cureton the worst thng he ever did was return to us he was rubbish the first time and has done nothing for us since his return,

the style of football we are playing at the mo will not suit a targetman i would prefere the money spent on him to go towards a francis type of player that willget 10-15 goals from midfield

just my thoughts

[quote user="lobstaboy"]

Hello Fellow yellow,

good result today well ok but to come from two goals down well played the boys,

I dont belive that we need a big target man and if/when we get him will he make an improvement on the team?

lets start  at the back, i like the look of the new guys and i think after time we will have the tightest defence in the league ( cant really understand on playing kennedy when hes'' going back in jan) then we will be back to two defenders who havent played much together

The midfield this is the biggest problem for us at the mo and well forever, croft doest like going forward or taking men on. fozzy is a headless chicken and pattison well after today seems there could be some potential rusty is an average championship player but where are the goals coming from hoolahan?

the strikers-well the boy lupoli looks ok cureton the worst thng he ever did was return to us he was rubbish the first time and has done nothing for us since his return,

the style of football we are playing at the mo will not suit a targetman i would prefere the money spent on him to go towards a francis type of player that willget 10-15 goals from midfield

just my thoughts

[/quote]

Because he''s much better than Shaks, whats the point in getting better players on loan and then not playing them?

Lobsta you say Rusty is an average championship player well in my eyes he''s been our most consistent player since he came back so I guess in your eyes that makes us a very average championship club..

....Finally some realism!