Sign in to follow this  
Thecanaryfan

Who thinks they're better than Jamie Cureton?

Not joking here. Jamie Cureton is an embarrassment. I know for a FACT that I would score more goals if played up front for Norwich. And I would do it for free! [:D]

You lot may say he is crap, but he is still undoubtedly the best we have got.

Leading scorer loast season despite only playing half the games.

Who else have we got???

Lupoli, Chicken Korma or Darrel Russell???

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]Yes, and the statement above isn''t contradictory.

[quote user="thecanaryfan"][quote user="Smudger"]

Who else have we got???

[/quote]

I''ll take the first one please!!! [:|]

[/quote]

What 2 goals added to the 7 he got for Derby in their promotion season?

Probably all Lupoli will score all season.

Did he not miss an open goal last week???

Even his first goal todaqy was apparently offside.

[quote user="Smudger"]

Leading scorer loast season despite only playing half the games.

Who else have we got???

[/quote]

hahah! chicken Korma! not often you make me laugh Thrush, but you did with that one!

jas :)

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="thecanaryfan"][quote user="Smudger"]

Who else have we got???

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]From an offside position after Cureton badly scuffed his shot when one on one - ah, but you wouldn''t know that seeing as you don''t go to matches...

my little girl has just left footed one accross the garden... much better than Jamie cureton has done thus far!

Who else have we got???

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Look you total pratt, he said this week he has just reached 100% fit and today shows the result of that.

As for only scoring seven for Derby, that my friend is history, as are the days of when Jamie used to score loads.

Who else have we got???

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

And wouldn''t you love to be proven right! People like you, who call yourselves supportes make me sick! 

[quote user="Yellow Submarine"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="thecanaryfan"][quote user="Smudger"]

Who else have we got???

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

And wouldn''t you love to be proven right! People like you, who call yourselves supportes make me sick! 

[/quote]

Like i have said.., Smudgers admitted more than once on here to "following" Leicester city.. make of that what you want...

He''ll weep for weeks if we sign Howard

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Yellow Submarine"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="thecanaryfan"][quote user="Smudger"]

Who else have we got???

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Like i have said.., Smudgers admitted more than once on here to "following" Leicester city.. make of that what you want...

[/quote]

That makes sense... cheers Jas

Who else have we got???

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Smudger, I think the main thing you need to bring to this forum in future is silence.

Cureton looks finished and does not warrant a place in the starting XI (when we finally sign another striker) but some of the abuse that is being thrown at him (including on here) is out of order. His heart is here and he desperately wants to do well for us, which is more than can be said for some who have played here with him. I agree that it might be best for him to move on as soon as we have more options up front, but cut out the abuse. He doesn''t deserve it, in my opinion.

[quote user="Fergie"]Cureton looks finished and does not warrant a place in the starting XI (when we finally sign another striker) but some of the abuse that is being thrown at him (including on here) is out of order. His heart is here and he desperately wants to do well for us, which is more than can be said for some who have played here with him. I agree that it might be best for him to move on as soon as we have more options up front, but cut out the abuse. He doesn''t deserve it, in my opinion.[/quote]

Its not really abuse. The people who claim to be better than Cureton probably actually are. They couldnt be any worse could they? My post wasnt meant to be sarcastic or insulting. I actually think I am better than Jamie Cureton, and I too desperatley want to do well for us........[:)]

[quote user="thecanaryfan"]

[quote user="Fergie"]Cureton looks finished and does not warrant a place in the starting XI (when we finally sign another striker) but some of the abuse that is being thrown at him (including on here) is out of order. His heart is here and he desperately wants to do well for us, which is more than can be said for some who have played here with him. I agree that it might be best for him to move on as soon as we have more options up front, but cut out the abuse. He doesn''t deserve it, in my opinion.[/quote]

Its not really abuse. The people who claim to be better than Cureton probably actually are. They couldnt be any worse could they? My post wasnt meant to be sarcastic or insulting. I actually think I am better than Jamie Cureton, and I too desperatley want to do well for us........[:)]

[/quote]What level do you play at?

[B][quote user="SPat"][quote user="thecanaryfan"]

[/quote]

What level do you play at?
[/quote]

LOL! I never claimed to be any good!! I play at the ''kickabout with mates down the park'' level. But I like to think I am a good converter of opportunities. I would fair better in front of goal than goal dodger Cureton. And I could have been out on the piss the night before!! [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][+o(][pi]

[quote user="thecanaryfan"][B][quote user="SPat"][quote user="thecanaryfan"]

[/quote]What level do you play at? [/quote]

LOL! I never claimed to be any good!! I play at the ''kickabout with mates down the park'' level. But I like to think I am a good converter of opportunities. I would fair better in front of goal than goal dodger Cureton. And I could have been out on the piss the night before!! [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][+o(][pi]

[/quote]I wasn''t really asking a serious question[:S][:P]

[quote user="thecanaryfan"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

Smudger, I think the main thing you need to bring to this forum in future is silence.

[/quote]

I have to say that it is certainly rather strange (but unfortunately not at all surprising) that this supposed Norwich fan can only see a negative in us for once getting the benefit of what may be a dodgy decision. 

Of course, there''s no mention of the (apparently) dodgy pen they got, or the one Coventry got.

[quote user="SPat"][quote user="thecanaryfan"][B][quote user="SPat"][quote user="thecanaryfan"]

[/quote]

What level do you play at?
[/quote]

[/quote]

I wasn''t really asking a serious question[:S][:P]
[/quote]

LOL........No you were asking an extremely daft one. [:S]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Yellow Submarine"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="thecanaryfan"][quote user="Smudger"]

Who else have we got???

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You really are demented or deluded... one or the other or possibly both aren''t you dear boy???

Who else have we got???

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]That''s the first good arguement for signing Howard I''ve heard since he was Worthy''s target.