Sign in to follow this  
7rew

Re: We're gonna win the League!!!

[quote user="C.T"]Smudger has a point....[/quote]It shows.

He should pull his hat down.

Showing your age there little fella listening to wallies like smudger(the one man protest).Perhaps when he has his next protest and meets up with himself at the pub he may bring you a bag of crisps and some fizzy pop outside.

Smegma - my family moved to Norfolk in the early 70''s, and we love the place (although I have been back in the smoke for some time). We have an expression for those ''local'' people who are, like you, not the brightest........... ''Norfolk Noddies''. 

Your envy shows, because we are on the inside, and we care, whereas you are excluded, ex-communicated and forever doomed to your limited horizons.

Nice come back today but I''m not quite creaming myself yet - 4 games, 4 crappy teams and not a win in sight, so I guess Smudge might have a point.On the positive side we now have 2 points instead of one,  on the negative side we have dropped ten points out of twelve and been knocked out of the cup Still early days though so anything is possible -

[quote user="John Boubepo"]Nice come back today but I''m not quite creaming myself yet - 4 games, 4 crappy teams and not a win in sight, so I guess Smudge might have a point.On the positive side we now have 2 points instead of one,  on the negative side we have dropped ten points out of twelve and been knocked out of the cup
Still early days though so anything is possible -
[/quote]

We have dropped 7 points out of 9 actually John... and had our annual first round knock out of the Leagu Cup of course.

[quote user="John Boubepo"]Nice come back today but I''m not quite creaming myself yet - 4 games, 4 crappy teams and not a win in sight, so I guess Smudge might have a point.On the positive side we now have 2 points instead of one,  on the negative side we have dropped ten points out of twelve and been knocked out of the cup
Still early days though so anything is possible -
[/quote]

We have dropped 7 points out of 9 actually John... and had our annual first round knock out of the Leagu Cup of course.

[quote user="corbs"]Smegma - my family moved to Norfolk in the early 70''s, and we love the place (although I have been back in the smoke for some time). We have an expression for those ''local'' people who are, like you, not the brightest........... ''Norfolk Noddies''. [/quote]

Lol... aren''t Norfolk Noddy''s folk like you who would believe that **** shines if you told them it did???

Obviously haven''t l;earnt much in your time in the BIG SMOKE have you CORBS?

Public School education by any chance????

I love it when you lot bite so... just goes to prove that I have a point usually doesn''t it??? [:D]